Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Charlo. I want to know what he's made of. Think he's been overhyped.
    I have been saying this all day. Think Canelo exposes dude after 6th round. For all the talk and brashness i feel he will fold like a Accordian when Canelo starts countering him and hitting him with body shots. Then watch him play the victim role claiming low blows. Canelo will work that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Razor , where have you been all day dude. We miss your fairness. Who do you want to see Canelo fight next?
      Jacobs. The 2 men that beat Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Jacobs. The 2 men that beat Triple L.
        I actually really like Razor unlike some other peole on here. I think GGG beat Jacobs , but whos arguing. I agree Jacobs Devry winner should be next. I actually want GGG to fight Zurdo at 168. Think it would be good style for GGG.

Comment

With both DJ/Dev and BJS/Andrade likely next month, it’s a toss up if either winner will be ready before years end. If Canelo wants to fight before the end of the year, it will probably be Charlo or someone else and then fight GGG in for Cinco de Mayo of ‘19. Too much money for either one to pass up with a trilogy fight looming. This would be a breakout fight for Charlo. I doubt he can beat Canelo though.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Hi Mr. I only got one right....LOL....Jermall beats Jacobs.
            Hey hey amigo. No fooking way lol. Charlo aint nothing. Those boys are on the Trout level in boxing.

Comment

GGG 3 I'm not satisfied with an essential draw outcome.

Comment

hes not fighting charlo so maybe Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                X