Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan on Lemieux: I Smell Fear, That Greasy Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
    Spike and Lemmie is a great undercard scrap between two average pugs willing to bang away. Lemmie is shot and Spike is unknown so let them go at it. Lemmie on a decision.
    Spike isn't unknown.. he quit against eubank junior who is extremely limited and before that spike got comprehensively got schooled against a young and disinterested BJS. He's C level

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Spike isn't unknown.. he quit against eubank junior who is extremely limited and before that spike got comprehensively got schooled against a young and disinterested BJS. He's C level
      I don't think anyone in America knows who Spike is. I like Spike and hopes he wins against lemmie.

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
        I don't think anyone in America knows who Spike is. I like Spike and hopes he wins against lemmie.
        Yeah that I understand. I remember when GBP were threatening the may rematch before the clen fiasco by saying they'll just fight spike instead lol.

Comment

I hope Spike wins and becomes king of the second tier Middleweights.

Comment

Yeah that I understand. I remember when GBP were threatening the may rematch before the clen fiasco by saying they'll just fight spike instead lol.
            which shows how unknown he is over here, since only UK people and real boxing fans like all of us rolled our eyes at the prospect of Canelo fighting Spike.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              which shows how unknown he is over here, since only UK people and real boxing fans like all of us rolled our eyes at the prospect of Canelo fighting Spike.
              I took the term unknown to mean his boxing abilities and potential , not his profile..hence my original reply so my bad.

Comment

I took the term unknown to mean his boxing abilities and potential , not his profile..hence my original reply so my bad.
                fair enough lol

yeah, the casuals over here were like "Spike sounds like a good fight! Big strong name! SPIKE! Like a railroad spike!"

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  fair enough lol

yeah, the casuals over here were like "Spike sounds like a good fight! Big strong name! SPIKE! Like a railroad spike!"
                  You wait til they get a load of max power and blaize powerdrill .

Next champs I'm telling ya!!

Comment

Spike looks like the cartoon character Snidely Whiplash, Dudley Do-Right's nemesis.

Comment

Spike may be c level, but who is to say Lemieux isnt really a c level fighter as well. Lemieux showed omprovement with Stevens, but then looked mediocre agains saunders. Both have a loss the saunders. Spike has shown improvement so I can see a exciting fight. Lemieux is limited in movement and telegraphs his shots way to much, as we saw in the Saunders fight. Spike cant take too much punishment if Lemieuxs jab gets established. keeping mobile is spikes best strategy. Im excited for this matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X