Vietnam, Thailand or Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    what about her mom?
    36, from a decent family. She has relatives in Vallejo, LA, and National city near the border with Mexico. Definitely a lot of Spanish blood in that family. Her grandfather speaks really good Spanish.

We tried to get married, but Mara, the mother and I are both too hard headed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      36, from a decent family. She has relatives in Vallejo, LA, and National city near the border with Mexico. Definitely a lot of Spanish blood in that family. Her grandfather speaks really good Spanish.

We tried to get married, but Mara, the mother and I are both too hard headed.
      aaaah how does she look like? exotic?

Comment

never been to neither of these places but just based on the names alone, i'll say thailand. you'll prolly have the most fun there. Thailand, philipines then vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Vietnam for the sole reason of banh mi's

Havent been to the Philippines but thailand is packed full of drunk uni 'gap yah' students and its super touristy bar a few places.
          lol.. when americans first try asian food.

Comment

aaaah how does she look like? exotic?
            Tall, exotic, pretty, and full of pride. She won some local beauty contest or something like that. But, she can be heartless. She gets mad at me for buying gum or flowers from lil kids. I don’t get that, we fought a lot because of that.

Also she hates me for smoking weed from time to time, and staying out with my Filipino brothers on Burgos street or Angeles city.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Tall, exotic, pretty, and full of pride. She won some local beauty contest or something like that. But, she can be heartless. She gets mad at me for buying gum or flowers from lil kids. I don’t get that, we fought a lot because of that.

Also she hates me for smoking weed from time to time, and staying out with my Filipino brothers on Burgos street or Angeles city.
              does she have instagram?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                lol.. when americans first try asian food.
                what? im not american and i sampled practically all of the street vendors/food markets in vietnam, i overstayed my visa i loved the food/country so much, banh mi happens to be one of the best sandwiches in the world, they were less than 0.50p in saigon, i think i had about 50 in less than 5 days
                vietnamese make the best baguettes in asia due to the old french colony...are your parents vietnamese or something?

Comment

does she have instagram?
                  I don’t know? I don’t have Instagram.

Comment

Love Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh and Hoi An

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      what? im not american and i sampled practically all of the street vendors/food markets in vietnam, i overstayed my visa i loved the food/country so much, banh mi happens to be one of the best sandwiches in the world, they were less than 0.50p in saigon, i think i had about 50 in less than 5 days
                      vietnamese make the best baguettes in asia due to the old french colony...are your parents vietnamese or something?
                      its just funny that you brought up banh mi. i live in california so im very familiar with vietnamese food, plus there's a very high populations of vietnamese living here so vietnamese restaurant is around every corner. banh mi is good but i hate the bread, its hard as shiiet lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X