No announcement yet.

Canelo is protected, judges influenced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is protected, judges influenced

How can you guys not see this? I'm big Canelo fan, but he is the product of cash cow investment protection.

He could lose a fight completely, if he is somewhat competitive he is getting the nod.

I'm sorry, but GGG needs to know he needs a KO to win. He needs to turn it on in round 1.

What other fighters in history had this going for them, protection on their side?

Oscar? Floyd??Manny?SRL>?

protected? maybe but the only one to actually beat him was floyd and the judges didnt save him there. his other fights have been competitive or close
    Lara- close
    trout- competitive
    golovkin- competitive
    cotto- competitive

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      protected? maybe but the only one to actually beat him was floyd and the judges didnt save him there. his other fights have been competitive or close
      Lara- close
      trout- competitive
      golovkin- competitive
      cotto- competitive
      Dude one judge had canelo beating Floyd. Op is right on.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        How can you guys not see this? I'm big Canelo fan, but he is the product of cash cow investment protection.

He could lose a fight completely, if he is somewhat competitive he is getting the nod.

I'm sorry, but GGG needs to know he needs a KO to win. He needs to turn it on in round 1.

What other fighters in history had this going for them, protection on their side?

Oscar? Floyd??Manny?SRL>?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Dude one judge had canelo beating Floyd. Op is right on.
          Not quite...C.J. Ross had it 114-114. Dave Moretti had it 116-112 which was also a stretch...but yeah OP is right.

Comment

Lara- close
            trout- competitive
            golovkin- competitive
            cotto- competitive
            The problem is that he gets incredibly wide scores in these close fights.

Comment

He had that dubious 114-114 card in the Floyd fight. One judge had it 9-3 in his favor in the Lara fight. The scores for the Cotto fight were surprisingly wide. I remember it was a clear victory but definitely not a 11-1 type of fight. And now perhaps the most ridiculous card of them all the 118-110 card in the GGG fight. I think a draw is the most I can see him winning but absolutely not 10-2. I'd say he's got some judges in his corner all right.
              Last edited by Panopticon; 09-26-2017, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                He had that dubious 114-114 card in the Floyd fight. One judge had it 9-3 in his favor in the Lara fight. The scores for the Cotto fight were surprisingly wide. I remember it was a clear victory but definitely not a 11-1 type of fight. And now perhaps the most ridiculous card of them all the 118-110 card in the GGG fight. I think a draw is the most I can see him winning but absolutely not 10-2. I'd say there say he's got some judges in his corner all right.
                It's all right there for us to see man. GGG needs a KO to win

Comment

Lara- close
                  trout- competitive
                  golovkin- competitive
                  cotto- competitive
                  I think GGG performed better than all of his other opponents, even LARA.

You need a KO with this guy

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Not quite...C.J. Ross had it 114-114. Dave Moretti had it 116-112 which was also a stretch...but yeah OP is right.
                    Do you own a pittbull? Would my intact male german shepard be able to defend me against one?

Comment

Working...
                    X