No announcement yet.

And that's how you send an old head into retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Nah. He will simply just tell you that the blacks are master boxers and Willie Pep was a runner.
    I picked Joe Smith over Hopkins and had been hyping Joe Smith up after his win over Fonfara. But im racis doe. I hate wypipo doe.FOH herb

Comment

to me this wlad was better then any young version of wlad I've ever seen (when he was young).......the problem with young wlad was he had the tools but his heart was messed up. 41 wlad had gained experienced and worked on his heart. much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        Ah your one of those stupid "powah doe" fans.

Im sure if you were the one fighting you'd prefer to be in a wide decision over an active Klitschko while taking no damage instead of getting outboxed, losing, getting dropped hard and having to come back late against the same, inactive guy.
        Fury was on roids and still couldn't stop Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          Ah your one of those stupid "powah doe" fans.

Im sure if you were the one fighting you'd prefer to be in a wide decision over an active Klitschko while taking no damage instead of getting outboxed, losing, getting dropped hard and having to come back late against the same, inactive guy.
          Bad meat doe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Skills doe. 3 d chess doe. masterclass doe.

Nobody talks about that bullshit fight. You can't find one decent highlight video of the fight. Stop with the boxing hipster bull****. He did just enough to win and by that I mean he held Klitschko to landing 2 punches per round while he landed 3. Klitschko-Joshua will be talked about for ages while nobody talks about Klitschko-Fury
            It was chess.

It was a masterclass.

And how popular it will be in the future has nothing to do with how dominant of a win it was.

Of course it won't be talked about, boxing at that high level is not recognized nor understood by the common public.

Popular, memorable fight doesn't equal masterclass. Masterclass performances are often boring if the skill gap is too great. And that's Fury's fault? Was it also Floyd's fault he was so better than the majority of his opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I picked Joe Smith over Hopkins and had been hyping Joe Smith up after his win over Fonfara. But im racis doe. I hate wypipo doe.FOH herb
              Lmao you sound like one of those sorry ****s who tell you "I got black friends so Im not racist."

Comment

Your bias towards black people is well documented. You aren't fooling anyone on here, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  It was chess.

It was a masterclass.

And how popular it will be in the future has nothing to do with how dominant of a win it was.

Of course it won't be talked about, boxing at that high level is not recognized nor understood by the common public.

Popular, memorable fight doesn't equal masterclass. Masterclass performances are often boring if the skill gap is too great. And that's Fury's fault? Was it also Floyd's fault he was so better than the majority of his opponents?
                  Steroids. And he still couldh't stop him

Comment

im hoping he retires and doesnt take that rematch. hes done. so much for spirits and brothers declarations.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Your bias towards black people is well documented. You aren't fooling anyone on here, kid.
                      I'm always black first and will always support my people as a whole over anybody else. And the fact that it bothers ya'll that I support my people makes me even more black first. Unlike coons like Larry I'm not ashamed to admit my people come first and foremost. Were you trying to shame me? It won't work cuz all you gotta do is ask me and I'll tell you I support my own before I support any others.

Comment

Working...
                      X