No announcement yet.

After visiting arum's suite, investor says "watch the news" and "do the math"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
    You do the math. Arum will make more money with Pac jmm 4 in house than Pac Floyd co promoted.
    This right here (in all likelihood)

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    Now you *******s don't ever call floyd a coward again . He never ducked cotto or Margarito that's just what bob wanted you to think
    Floyd was asked about Cotto after the Hatton fight, he said he was taking a vacation and then said numerous times Cotto wasn't a big enough name.

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    He didn't duck Cotto but he ducked Margarito alright.
    He didn't want to fight either of them. Mosley is the only sizeable WW he's fought and he was lucky to get out of the 2nd round before old Mos burnt out.

Comment

What is the truth here? That Arum was saying the truth about having investors trying to make the fight? That Koncz did go with investors to Floyd gym to discuss a potential fight?
      The truth is, based on that article, the fight is close to being 10% done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

He didn't want to fight either of them. Mosley is the only sizeable WW he's fought and he was lucky to get out of the 2nd round before old Mos burnt out.
        Neither guy was eager to fight each other...He didn't duck Cotto. He never turned down an offer for Cotto. Cotto never gave Floyd a time to make an offer because he always had a fight lined up right after a fight(just like Pac now). I never understand why people believe Floyd ducked Cotto.

Comment

This right here (in all likelihood)

Floyd was asked about Cotto after the Hatton fight, he said he was taking a vacation and then said numerous times Cotto wasn't a big enough name.

Still mad that check hook made Hatton hit his head in the corner huh? That's soooo 2007, get over it, dude.

Comment

Interesting stuff and basically what I have been telling everyone that would listen.

Comment

Neither guy was eager to fight each other...He didn't duck Cotto. He never turned down an offer for Cotto. Cotto never gave Floyd a time to make an offer because he always had a fight lined up right after a fight(just like Pac now). I never understand why people believe Floyd ducked Cotto.
              For the reasons I said. He went on vacation and made numerous statements about how Cotto wasn't a big enough name etc. If you go back through the archives I'm sure you can find them.

Comment

sometimes, i just hate this sport

Comment

For the reasons I said. He went on vacation and made numerous statements about how Cotto wasn't a big enough name etc. If you go back through the archives I'm sure you can find them.
                  So what? What Cotto offer did Floyd ever turned down? When did Cotto show any interest in fight Floyd? Hell a week after Floyd-Hatton. Cotto had a verbal agreement to fight Clottey before eventually signing to fight Gomez.

Comment

Nice read.

Comment

What is the truth here? That Arum was saying the truth about having investors trying to make the fight? That Koncz did go with investors to Floyd gym to discuss a potential fight?
                      Exactly what I was going to post.

Basically, last week Thompson was saying Koncz only went to Floyd's gym to take pictures and make believe he was trying to get negotiations going. This week he's Floyd's defacto second manager and guys who have $150 mil to throw around use him as a point man to get deals done? And now he's changing up his story and saying yes, big time investors are meeting with Arum and Koncz trying to get the fight made... despite what I was saying a few days ago?

Oh yeah, almost forgot... stop lying Arum, there's no investors, Koncz was only at Floyd's gym to take pictures and defraud the public... stop lying Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X