Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder/Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Joshua could get up and generally take Wlad's right hand, the windmill wouldn't take him out. Not to mention Wilder's not nearly so accurate with his right hand as Wlad. Not even close.

Wilder would get countered into Bolivian within 4-5 rounds.

Comment

Wilder has nastiest power in boxing. AJ isnt getting up after a Wilder right hand..

Comment

Looks like wilder will be fighting bellew first. Does anyone really think wilder will man up? I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Wilder gassed badly after 4 rounds vs Szpilka so no
          No he didn't lol, he had trouble finding his target and when he did, lights out.

He threw 620 punches against Stiverne for a full 12 rounds, he doesn't get tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            No he didn't lol, he had trouble finding his target and when he did, lights out.

He threw 620 punches against Stiverne for a full 12 rounds, he doesn't get tired.
            Right so I must have dreamt wilder swinging like a novice against Szpilka and through pure exhaustion and horrible balance, ended up on his arse

The thought that Wilder even possesses a threat to AJ amuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              Wilder has nastiest power in boxing. AJ isnt getting up after a Wilder right hand..
              Is Wilder getting up?

Comment

Right so I must have dreamt wilder swinging like a novice against Szpilka and through pure exhaustion and horrible balance, ended up on his arse

Yea you imagined that, just like you imagined Szpilka actually did anything to win rounds in that fight.

Joshua is wide open for right hand as Wlad landed whenever he threw one, if the right hand is available of course Wilder is a threat. Plus Wilder actually goes to the body, and given Joshua's terrible stamina that is not good for him either.

Comment

You must've because he wasn't tired lol, like I said, 600+ punches against Stiverne, no sign of exhaustion.

Szplika was awkward stylistically that's it, he moves more on his feet than 99% of the division which made him hard to catch. It's only a matter of time before Wilder catches you.

AJ is wide open for right hands which we saw time and time again, all Wilder needs is 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    You must've because he wasn't tired lol, like I said, 600+ punches against Stiverne, no sign of exhaustion.

Szplika was awkward stylistically that's it, he moves more on his feet than 99% of the division which made him hard to catch. It's only a matter of time before Wilder catches you.

AJ is wide open for right hands which we saw time and time again, all Wilder needs is 1.
                    Stiverne was a midget fat heavybag

He's not Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Yea you imagined that, just like you imagined Szpilka actually did anything to win rounds in that fight.

Joshua is wide open for right hand as Wlad landed whenever he threw one, if the right hand is available of course Wilder is a threat. Plus Wilder actually goes to the body, and given Joshua's terrible stamina that is not good for him either.
                      Someone didn't watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X