Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko's Last Performance...Please, Rigo or Garcia would destroy the kid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    I want 1.5 mill tho to fight loma, maybe 124 cw but no cw's for LSC or frampton. loma has 9 fight and already a much better resume than Rigo that's sad.
    Loma fought a Donaire? who?

Comment

I also feel that Loma's performance against Sosa wasn't the best barometer of greatness, but if you want to exemplify a dominating performance, i.e. master class, that'd be it.

Mikey is naturally bigger and so he carries more power at 135 than Loma. He also has the skills and just enough speed to take out Loma. But I could see Loma winning a decision also.

Similarly, Loma is too skilled and quick for Rigo to cede that size advantage. It would be a sick fight and I can see Loma taking a decision over the Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Loma fought a Donaire? who?
        Donaire who got destroyed by Walters? A Donaire who was struggling to beat Mathebula and Wilfredo Vazquez before he fought Rigo? Then after Rigo struggled against Vic and Ko'd and beaten better fashion by Walters?

Rigo could continue to fight the jazza dickens of the world and waste his time and earn less money then 500k offered to him. Retire with a sub par resume. Which is sad since he supposed be one of the great talents of this generation.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Donaire who got destroyed by Walters? A Donaire who was struggling to beat Mathebula and Wilfredo Vazquez before he fought Rigo? Then after Rigo struggled against Vic and Ko'd and beaten better fashion by Walters?

Rigo could continue to fight the jazza dickens of the world and waste his time and earn less money then 500k offered to him. Retire with a sub par resume. Which is sad since he supposed be one of the great talents of this generation.
          ohhh. You musta forgot, Donaire had a beautiful performance against Rigo!

Comment

Mirko just mad he got another fight wrong the kid is like 1-18 at picking fights this year.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Mirko just mad he got another fight wrong the kid is like 1-18 at picking fights this year.
              aren't you the anti-Ward clown? maybe one week I can have a go with you, but I'll let others cream you out as usual innit!?

Jacobs dat ole geeza! gone got AK shook

Comment

Comment

Lol WTF running did he do? He moves laterally towards his opponent while attacking, that's obviously different from moving laterally away from an opponent. His accuracy was 39.5%, pretty god damn high. I think rigo is too small but I'd love to see the fight if it happens.

Comment

All these nerds blowing rigo so hard while his resume is weaker than Loma lol. Rigo would quit like walters

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                      All these nerds blowing rigo so hard while his resume is weaker than Loma lol. Rigo would quit like walters

Comment

Working...
                      X