Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New j woman at work makes my dong rock up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] New j woman at work makes my dong rock up.

Last week, a new girl/woman started working at the company. She is decent looking in the face, but slim in the waist, with azz for days. Whenever she sees me she practices her English, and I start getting wood.

My dong twitched when I met her last week, but this week I get solid wood. I'm avoiding her when I'm standing, for obvious reasons. But, when she comes to my office, all bets are off.

We are all going drinking this Friday, and I don't want drama at work. What would you guys do?

Make sure you video tape the sex Zaruko and share it on NSB. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Try keeping a cool head, bro... Literally.

Comment

Tell her you make 6 figures.

It never, ever works for B.uttler, but you're not B.uttler, so she will be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

We are all going drinking this Friday, and I don't want drama at work. What would you guys do?
          I think you'll be ok just being yourself bro. The primary point is you're not butler.

When it comes to what I do with women, I just go with the flow. I put the work in the gym and I let the work speak for itself lol

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            I think you'll be ok just being yourself bro. The primary point is you're not butler.

When it comes to what I do with women, I just go with the flow. I put the work in the gym and I let the work speak for itself lol
            Everything I do at work is under a microscope. Can't be seen as a dog looking for chew toys at work. Outside of the office, I get mine. But, this big azz j woman gets my blood boiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Make sure you video tape the sex Zaruko and share it on NSB. Thanks in advance.
              Something is going to happen, I can feel it in my boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Try keeping a cool head, bro... Literally.

I'm gonna try, but my tool is like a divining rod, it finds poon. Word spreads fast in Japan, and I don't needed added attention, especially after leaving a floater in the toilet several months ago.

Comment

If you are under a microscope, be careful, especially knowing how traditional these people are. You dont want the older heads hating on you in a company.

Im not letting a hoe fuk up my money.

Comment

So you want to have sex with her, but don't want it to get around at the office that you had sex with her.

The easy solutions are often the best. Have sex with her, then kill her and sell her corpse to some unscrupulous crab fishermen.

Comment

Working...
                    X