Ortiz vs. Sonnen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz vs. Sonnen

Bellator 170-Ortiz vs. Sonnen both will fight on 21 jan ,2017

No Shamrock-Gracie rematch? Come on dude, Ken got hit in the nuts.

Comment

Full card:
      Light Heavyweight Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen
      Welterweight Paul Daley vs. Brennan Ward
      Middleweight Ralek Gracie vs. Hisaki Kato
      Featherweight Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
      Lightweight Derek Campos vs. Derek Anderson
      I haven't seen Ortiz or Sonnen in a while. Guessing Ortiz wins but

Paul Daley is always explosive, his fight with Nick Diaz is still one I rewatch. I know he's not a great fighter but would've liked him in the UFC in recent years, I remember they were pissed when he tried to hit Koscheck but everyone agrees Koscheck was annoying so it's forgivable. Ralek Gracie hasn't fought since 2010 so win or lose might not be back after this for another 7 years.

Fedor is fighting Matt Mitrione at Bellator 172. I guess the Carwin fight didn't come off. I wish Fedor would retire, the idea of him losing to fat ******* bum Mitrione is just sad, like Tyson losing to that fat ******* Irish bum at the end of his career.

Comment

There's too many f#cking Gracie's. Never heard of Ralek. Or at least I don't think I have, but these mfers are hard to keep track of so who knows.

Don't really give too many f#cks about this fight, but rooting for Sonnen.

Comment

I believe Sonnen will out grapple Ortiz . Ortiz isnt elite in striking so another strong wrestler probably controls him . I think Ortiz could try andpull a submission here but im going with Sonnen considering Ortiz has in his mind its his last fight and Sonnen wants a Bellator belt.

Comment

I am going to be tuning in... I hope Tito wins but Chael is pretty funny so either way it will be good. I wanna see if Ward struggles with Daley too...

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              I wanna see if Ward struggles with Daley too...
              I think this will be the fight of the night. These guys go to war. Wouldn't be surprised if both guys get hurt.

Comment

That Daley knee was ****ing sick....

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  That Daley knee was ****ing sick....
                  F#ck..............RIP Ward.

Comment

Ward got a nasty cut from that knee, but apparently all else is good with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X