No announcement yet.

Maidana needs to clean out the cruiserweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana needs to clean out the cruiserweight division

Since Marcos done got fat let's get his chubster ass into the cruiserweight division and see what he can do

Let's put him in with Steve Cunningham to get his feet wet

This is a great idea. He'll be eating on the way to the ring, in no hurry at all. With cheeseburger in his left, he'll fire that right. He'll throw bombs until he's done, which may be round one. But Chino is the man no matter what anybody says. Let's see Broner meet him there for the fat ass rematch of well...all time.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      This is a great idea. He'll be eating on the way to the ring, in no hurry at all.
      he might have to sit down for a minute midway through the ring walk because he's probably going to run out of breath

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        he might have to sit down for a minute midway through the ring walk because he's probably going to run out of breath
        LOL. Oh man. But it would be epic. I'd pay to see that really.

Comment

...or maybe the heavyweight division. Put him in there with someone like Pulev and then take on AJ.

Comment

I'd love a Broner rematch ten years from now at CW. Cash grab for both guys

Marcos living life out in the olden country, I feel him... What makes it great is that he has zero stress about money, so every day he gets to enjoy life

Comment

Maidana would KTFO Wilder in a street fight.

Comment

Working...
              X