Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dela Hoya Fainting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I thought oscar fainted, I was ready to make some queer joke and a coke joke psssh.

Yeah oscar is good at feinting which is slowly becoming a lost art in boxing, used to love El Terrible feints when he was putting it on dudes, when he threw that obviously throwaway feint into the air and you reacted to it you was finish he came in for the kill.

Comment

Good thread, despite the 20 twats giggling about the misspelling of a word.

Oscar has somehow become underrated lately, probably because he's unlikable as a promoter. Great boxer though and his feints were part of that.
      Growing up Oscar was one of my favorite fighters. Loved watching him KO a roided up Vargas after he talked all that **** and I still think he won against Trinidad. Unfortunately his suspect lifestyle(photos) and confirmed drug abuse has taken it's toll on his reputation over the years......

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
        ...and I clicked on this thread because I thought that Canelo had somehow made a deal with GGG without asking Oscar, so Oscar fainted when they told him.

I am...disappointed.
        Hah. well done.

Comment

Working...
        X