Golovkin fans and their excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    When the fight finally comes to fruition then IL bet you on that
    I'm TheBoxingXpert. Never bet against me, lol.

Comment

So sad when a grown man spends 20 hours of his day obsessing over a fighter he despises so much. GGG owns your mind, soul, and heart. Go see a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        I'm TheBoxingXpert. Never bet against me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
          Golovkin fans and their excuses...

Golovkin doesn't fight any good opponents... WELL, EVERYONE DUCKS HIM!
          Golovkin doesn't move up to 168 lbs... WELL, HE'S A SMALL MIDDLEWEIGHT!
          Golovkin refused to fight Ward... WELL, TOO LATE TO THINK ABOUT THAT, WARD IS AT 175 LBS NOW!
          Golovkin got no defense... WELL, HE LETS HIMSELF GET HIT, IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T RESPECT HIS OPPONENTS!

Seriously, Golovkin fanboys, STFU and pull yourself together. He's a good fighter and I got mad respect for him, but your constant excuses are pathetic. The guy got tons of weaknesses and it's so obvious after yesterday that even the casuals are starting to realize it.

Comment

Keep up with your ****ty threads. I think you need to start at least 5 a day about the same nonsense in order to join Larry motor and the other ******s in their club.

Comment

excuses, for beating someone 36-0 who looked pretty similar size in the ring, within 5 rounds? fracturing his eye socket, wobbling him in the 1st, knocking him down in 3rd (although ref didn't count it for some reason) then beating the crap out of him? I suppose him losing one round overshadows all that then lol

Comment

Yea it went 5 round should went 2

Comment

_Maxi even claimed Golovkin was past prime.

How the **** would he know that? Golovkin has never been in the ring with a quality fighter to judge his prime.

Comment

At the end of the day, fans have little influence over fighters' choice of opponents. Jacobs, for example, would rather rematch Mora.

Realistically, it's Jacobs' fans responsibility to call him out for such choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      _Maxi even claimed Golovkin was past prime.

How the **** would he know that? Golovkin has never been in the ring with a quality fighter to judge his prime.
                      It's called being a coward with some ingredients that no Argentinian boxers are running the scene, Pac lost, and because as I proved to Redd, Argentinians don't like black folk. There's no secret to that, so with Golovkin, Maxi's best choice, and spooked when others consistently read truth from other boxing matches from other posters like May 2nd 2015...

let them hope..

Comment

Working...
                      X