Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz VS Robert Garcia going down July 17th at 8pm Finally gonna settle feud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are they gonna change up the questions to like a 3rd grade level? because im sure none of these boxers will be able to answer any of the regular questions.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      are they gonna change up the questions to like a 3rd grade level? because im sure none of these boxers will be able to answer any of the regular questions.
      I think most of these shows give you a HUGE list of the questions then you have to study them all and see which ones they ask you at the show.

At least that's how it was a very very long time ago. Idk if it has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I think most of these shows give you a HUGE list of the questions then you have to study them all and see which ones they ask you at the show.

At least that's how it was a very very long time ago. Idk if it has changed.

I didn't know that. I thought you just show up and start playing lol. that sucks then if they give you a list to study before hand.

Comment

I didn't know that. I thought you just show up and start playing lol. that sucks then if they give you a list to study before hand.
          Yea but I think the list is huge and they ask a few selected random questions from the list.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X