Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 2012 American Olympian to get title shot, Rau'Shee Warren vs Payano June 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 2012 American Olympian to get title shot, Rau'Shee Warren vs Payano June 21

I figured it was him, but Herring pretty much confirming it.

Word was Warren was getting a title shot and he's only ranked in the WBA. Payano is Haymon too

It does make sense he was the most veteran dude on the squad, plus he is a little guy not much sense in messing around much.

Comment

Good for him. I hope it's televised

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Good for him. I hope it's televised
        Most likely the main on the 21st

Comment

Good Luck To Raushee. He represents the US with Pride. Even though he went to the olympics and failed, he kept trying and trying and that is the kind of effort you like to see. Hard work pays off.

Errol hopefully gets his title shot soon. The problem, only 2 people hold the belts. Mayweather and Brook. None of them are going to fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Good Luck To Raushee. He represents the US with Pride. Even though he went to the olympics and failed, he kept trying and trying and that is the kind of effort you like to see. Hard work pays off.

Errol hopefully gets his title shot soon. The problem, only 2 people hold the belts. Mayweather and Brook. None of them are going to fight Spence.
            Didn't Mayweather say he's vacating... I thought he did that already

Comment

lol at Rau'**** Warren getting a title shot.
              Haymon does right by his goons...
              Basically signed Payano to relieve him of his title.

Comment

If only Kameda won the WBA interim title.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  lol at Rau'**** Warren getting a title shot.
                  Haymon does right by his goons...
                  Basically signed Payano to relieve him of his title.
                  Should at least be a decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Should at least be a decent fight
                    Doesn't change the fact that once Rau'shee Warren takes his title, Haymon will throw Payano to the wayside like he did Miguel Vazquez. Who has Rau'**** Warren beaten in order to get a title shot in the first place? Another Gary Russell.

I'm starting to think that Haymon told Kameda to drop his title because he can't call Rau'shee Warren "the Bantamweight Champion of the World" if he has another beltholder from the same division in his stable. lol

lol Kills 3 birds with one stone. 1. Removes Payano as his only bantamweight titleholder. 2. Puts his goon Rau'shee Warren above Tomoki Kameda with the belt. 3. And hands bum ass Rau'**** Warren a title.

Comment

Working...
                    X