Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there a double standard for Kovalev and Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there a double standard for Kovalev and Stevenson?

I dont get it.

All those posters who lamely defended Stevensons duck of Kovalev by saying it was a binnisdecision, is now attacking Kovalev for making a binnisdecision.

Why are they not defending him in the same obnoxious manner?

Why the double standard?

Kovalev ain't a bidniss man doe

Comment

you guys know im a HUGE Kovalev fan but his team's decisions, if this fight doesnt get made, has me very disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Kovalev ain't a bidniss man doe

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you guys know im a HUGE Kovalev fan but his team's decisions, if this fight doesnt get made, has me very disappointed
          Me too Mak. Me too.

No double standards there. But the Stevenson Defense Force on the other hand......

Comment

You know why.. Their homeboys can't beat Kovalev in the ring, so they have to find a way to attack him.

Comment

i thought this thread was gonna be the other way around, calling KOva a duck

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I dont get it.

All those posters who lamely defended Stevensons duck of Kovalev by saying it was a binnisdecision, is now attacking Kovalev for making a binnisdecision.

Why are they not defending him in the same obnoxious manner?

Why the double standard?

I dont remember many posters defending Stevenson. At all.

But Ill explain the difference anyway.

Duva and Kovalev spent last year and half trash talking Stevenson. They requested the mando position. They had Stevenson 'cornered'. They were in the position to either make Stevenson fight or get stripped.

But when it was right in front of them, they ran and ducked under HBO's skirts.

On the 'bidniss' side of things, Main Events got flat out bullied. By GYM and by HBO, who ensured they will underpay Kovalev for the duration of his contract. Kovalev has no 'bidniss' argument to stand on.
                Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 04-16-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Same. This is why I'm hesitant to outright declare myself a fan of fighters. Second they get a little pull, they start ****ing around and disappointing the fans. They better make this fight after this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    You know why.. Their homeboys can't beat Kovalev in the ring, so they have to find a way to attack him.
                    Their "homeboy" might beat Kovalev in the ring if Kovalev doesn't walk away.

Comment

Working...
                    X