Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley is broke? Living in his ex-wife's basement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, this is a new low for Mosley. Just to think his ex wife in the end gets the last laugh with this is a shame to Shane.

Comment

Sad if true but I cant feel sorry for anyone who makes millions of dollars throughout their career and ends up broke shorty after they retire. Athletes have to be the worst at managing money.

Comment

Shane has always come across as a really good guy, so I feel bad for him, and hope he gets a job sports casting and leads a more modest life.

How in the hell does his ex be able to live in that mansion and have money? Pretty crazy that she owns the place and he lives in the basement.

Its some straight BS. Sure a wife should get money in a divorce, but there has to be a glass ceiling. If a man is a billionaire, she should get half automatically? Some BS there.

Comment

I thought he owned a gym down in Pomona and trained a few fighters (including his son).

I wonder what he blew all his money on that fast?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Get that man a boxing broadcasting job, he was always a pretty good talker and he is very well known. I would at least like to see him get a shot at that.
            He's kinda punchy nowadays tbh, tough to admit but it's true. Compare him now to how he spoke 10 years ago. It's sad, he can definitely make it as a Boxing trainer/fitness trainer alongside working with his son in his boxing career.

I'll never understand America's warped divorce process, why do the women get SO much? Shane took his lumps in and out of the ring, that's a damn shame. I bet that ex he had wasted a ****load of money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              That would be fair enough if it was only a few guys here and there this stuff happens to. But it's not, it happens to most of them. There's systemic problem there. Athletes don't get the support and education they need in order to have some control over their money. They don't have a clue. And then when they're used up and out of the game, no one gives a shit about them once they go broke.

It's even worse in boxing as many of the guys are physical wrecks after they leave the sport as well.
              What would they teach them though, other than common sense? "Step one: don't buy several Ferraris".

If you're making lump sums of a million dollars at a time you don't need to play with high risk investments. You could live off of very simple low yield accounts and not manage it at all.
              Last edited by ////; 01-28-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Yawn.. just another stupid boxer who should have managed his wealth better.

Comment

l remember his wife, jin, being an active member of this forum and many members here hitting on her.

Comment

I'd love to bang her

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      l remember his wife, jin, being an active member of this forum and many members here hitting on her.
                      you mean kevin acting like a complete and pathetic groveling 40 year old virgin?

yes. i remember that.

Comment

Working...
                      X