Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™
    Guess he didnt knock Hatton out either.

lol ok

i belive that was 7 years ago, anyways i hope you get what im tryin to say. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      10 years??lol..so hatton,gatti,mitchel,bruseles dont count either?

hatton,mitchell,brusels, gatti??? gtfoh with that bs.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankSucketts View Post
        That KO was on a cheap shot on Ortiz. In reality, he hasn't had a KO since Hatton, and before that Sharmba Mitchell. It's why I really get a kick out of Floyd fahgs predicting KOs for Floyd. He doesn't knock out anyone, he doesn't knock down anyone, he never hurts his opponents. He's essentially the world's best tag player.
        And Ricky Hatton was a light weight lol

Comment

I wish Mayweather would be more aggressive when he's clearly got the beating of his opponent (which has been every fight he's had since I first watched him against Hatton) but tbf to him he's usually the smaller guy and he's within his rights to play to his strengths.

Comment

OP is just like my dad. Power > everything else. Completely ignores everything else that makes a fighter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              I wish Mayweather would be more aggressive when he's clearly got the beating of his opponent (which has been every fight he's had since I first watched him against Hatton) but tbf to him he's usually the smaller guy and he's within his rights to play to his strengths.
              Yea Floyd was flatfooted in the pocket about 78% of the time against Canelo. But when Canelo's bigazz starts getting frustrated and coming forward, Floyd is going to do what he has to do to let the big boy blow off some steam. He didnt start moving around until the 9th round. But before that, he was really taking some risk and putting on a show.

Comment

Working...
              X