Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking Dead...meh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zombie entertainment for the zombie masses.....

Comment

Person Of Interest > The Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad
        Person Of Interest > The Walking Dead.
        I watched the first season religiously but then they switched its day and lost track! Damn good show. Definitely more consistent then WD.

It would take a toddler to mess this mid season finale up. Tobs of possibilities to help build something strong in feburary. I dont think this season is that bad. Better then last imo atleast shiiits actually happening and its not just andrea or lori on their period.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
          I watch it, It's okay...can have some brilliant episodes at times but most of the time they are average, my issue with the new season is that they showed no progress to the story line what so ever...

I think were 8 episodes in & in the prison we've had some sort of dangerous viral flu (BORING!)....Governor is back & is looking to go to war with the Prison...which is exactly the story line in season 3 lol.
          I actually liked the Flu bit.. i mean the episode which centered around hershel and then the one were that kid turned and they had to kill inside the prison were great.. but that was 2 episodes out of 8 LOL.. lets be honest the last two episodes have been a waste of time..

And i agree.. basically we are the same situation as last season... GOV about to attack the prison.. last time he had better weapons and numbers.. and the same this time.. really had to go 9 episodes for that?? Carol is the only character which has developed.. oh and Hershel who is a bad ass

Hopefully.. what we saw last week.. a new group intervenes or that guy who murdered the rapist/murderers etc and beheaded them turns up

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Season 1 was great, season 2 was pretty boring/filler outside of the last episode or two, season 3 was really good until the break..after that its been pretty average. They need more likeable characters, characters who you want to get behind/support. The only character I can see who is likeable is Daryl...it was Shane but hes gone.
          I watched s2 again recently.. and Shane all though over the top.. was right about so much stuff.. i think he was better suited to being a leader then Rick who is breaking down all the time...

Could u imagine Shane vs the ***** gov

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            I actually liked the Flu bit.. i mean the episode which centered around hershel and then the one were that kid turned and they had to kill inside the prison were great.. but that was 2 episodes out of 8 LOL.. lets be honest the last two episodes have been a waste of time..

And i agree.. basically we are the same situation as last season... GOV about to attack the prison.. last time he had better weapons and numbers.. and the same this time.. really had to go 9 episodes for that?? Carol is the only character which has developed.. oh and Hershel who is a bad ass

Hopefully.. what we saw last week.. a new group intervenes or that guy who murdered the rapist/murderers etc and beheaded them turns up

I watched s2 again recently.. and Shane all though over the top.. was right about so much stuff.. i think he was better suited to being a leader then Rick who is breaking down all the time...

Could u imagine Shane vs the ***** gov
            Shane would have killed the Governor by now. Shame he had to die instead of Rick's p*ssified badly acted ass.

Comment

Working...
            X