Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas might close nearly all abortion clinics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.

No problem.. We'll get the baby out the good ol' fashion alley way:

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
      'Its okay to murder because it will save society money'-liberals
      Obviously you're uneducated, abortions remove the fetus before it becomes viable.
      At that point it is not a human being capable of life outside of the womb. It is just a clump of cells.
      If abortion is murder, then having a woman swallow your sperm is cannibalism.
      The only changes that should be made is that in cases where the woman's life is not in danger, rape, or incest it should require both parents consent in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
        Obviously you're uneducated, abortions remove the fetus before it becomes viable.
        At that point it is not a human being capable of life outside of the womb. It is just a clump of cells.
        Faulty logic IMO. An eight month old fetus cannot survive on its own. It has to be cared for, provided for, etc. Do you support late term abortions?

A two month old newborn cannot survive on its own. It has to be cared for, provided for, etc. Do you support the murder of two month old newborns?

Because hey, its the woman's life and she should be able to choose what she wants to do with her time/life, amirite?

Btw, to delegate a developing life form to a clump of cells is b.s....you're just a clump of cells, I can kill you then right? There is no difference between a 4 month old fetus, an 8th month old fetus and a two month old newborn. All developing lifeforms that need to be cared and provided for just to survive.

If abortion is murder, then having a woman swallow your sperm is cannibalism.
        And you just called me out for being uneducated? Tell me Mr. Edumacation....when does science say the process of life starts?

The only changes that should be made is that in cases where the woman's life is not in danger, rape, or incest it should require both parents consent in my opinion.
        Personally, being against abortion, abortion should be allowed in cases of rape and incest, and doctor verified danger.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Faulty logic IMO. An eight month old fetus cannot survive on its own. It has to be cared for, provided for, etc. Do you support late term abortions?

A two month old newborn cannot survive on its own. It has to be cared for, provided for, etc. Do you support the murder of two month old newborns?
          Because hey, its the woman's life and she should be able to choose what she wants to do with her time/life, amirite?
          Btw, to delegate a developing life form to a clump of cells is b.s....you're just a clump of cells, I can kill you then right? There is no difference between a 4 month old fetus, an 8th month old fetus and a two month old newborn. All developing lifeforms that need to be cared and provided for just to survive.
          And you just called me out for being uneducated? Tell me Mr. Edumacation....when does science say the process of life starts?
          Personally, being against abortion, abortion should be allowed in cases of rape and incest, and doctor verified danger.
          The term viability doesn't mean that the fetus can survive on it's own. It pertains to the ability of the fetus to survive period outside of the womb. That is with care or not. Before the period of viability the fetus does not even have viable organs and anatomy to survive outside the uterus. A preterm infant before term however can survive outside of the womb environment. Open a book on biology and anatomy before you open your mouth.

There is a big difference between a fetus before term (before 20 weeks) and after. It would take me literally hours to break it down and teach you. I have no desire to go over chapters in a textbook with you. If you want to learn you have the internet the information is at your fingertips. You can stay ignorant or you can learn something.

Before viability there is not much difference between a fetus and semen cells. Both are unthinking, unfeeling, cells. If a woman can swallow your load she should be able to get an abortion before viability.

I do not support late term abortions in any form.

And although I support woman's rights I also want to support Father's rights. The Father should have some say because he played a part and the fetus is 50% his. I have a problem that they're quick to hit men up for child support but we have no say if we should even be having the kid or not.
          Last edited by BTTAG145; 06-25-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

So sick and tired of religious people forcing their beliefs on others. Not everyone believes what you believe, get over yourselves.

Comment

The term viability doesn't mean that the fetus can survive on it's own. It pertains to the ability of the fetus to survive period outside of the womb. That is with care or not. Before the period of viability the fetus does not even have viable organs and anatomy to survive outside the uterus. A preterm infant before term however can survive outside of the womb environment. Open a book on biology and anatomy before you open your mouth.

There is a big difference between a fetus before term (before 20 weeks) and after. It would take me literally hours to break it down and teach you. I have no desire to go over chapters in a textbook with you. If you want to learn you have the internet the information is at your fingertips. You can stay ignorant or you can learn something.

Before viability there is not much difference between a fetus and semen cells. Both are unthinking, unfeeling, cells. If a woman can swallow your load she should be able to get an abortion before viability.
              1. There is a huge difference between sperm cells per fertilization, and zygote/embryotic cells that are multiplying and dividing. Scientifically/biologically speaking, the process of life has begun. You're the one moving then field goal posts to suit your desires/beliefs.

2. Both/all of the above die on their own without care, support, etc. The difference is moot to say one would die for this, and then other would die for that (no heartbeat yet vs. Starvation for example). They both can't sustain themselves, they both die. What's the difference?

And although I support woman's rights I also want to support Father's rights. The Father should have some say because he played a part and the fetus is 50% his. I have a problem that they're quick to hit men up for child support but we have no say if we should even be having the kid or not.
              Agreed, but we are in a day and age of empowering women above man. If you don't put a women on a pedestal and bow to her desires, you are sexist. But I'm the evil ignorant bastard because some woman opened her legs and let a guy bust inside her...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                So sick and tired of religious people forcing their beliefs on others. Not everyone believes what you believe, get over yourselves.
                Goes both ways...

Comment

Abortions have been linked with a decrease in crimes over time. Makes sense I guess because if less kids are born into impoverished situations the less likely more potential criminals are on the streets.

Comment

damn, where they gonna kill these chirrins at, den?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      The irony of this statement. If i am part of say 51% of people who are against abortion in Texas then who the hell are you to force your beliefs on mine? You need to get over yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X