No announcement yet.

Israel vs Iran Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Again quote picking and misinterpreting, he said the cancerous Zionist regime NOT Israel. He making a clear distinct between Israel and Zionist led regime in Israel. This Zionist led regime has done nothing expect bring violence and war on the Palestinian people and destabilize the whole Middle East.
    Im giving you the exact quote, then you're "interpreting" it for your own bias and agenda, and im the one spreading propaganda?

He also said "We have intervened in anti-Israel matters, and it brought victory in the 33-day war by Hezbollah against Israel in 2006, and in the 22-day war between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip"

Notice how he said anti-israel and not anti-Zionist. Oh but let me guess, he really meant anti-Zionist

Comment

• "By way of deception, thou shalt do War."

Seriously Israels Mossad's motto.

Comment

• If no one else gets involved, I have Iran by points.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          If no one else gets involved, I have Iran by points.
          WHat do you mean by involved?

No single middle eastern Army would be able to touch Israel without help. In its first 3 major wars, 3 or 4 armys with the help of 9 other countries was able to defeat israel by itself

Comment

• If the US doesnt zerg rush Iran before the opening bell. Just Iran v Israel, Iran has huge resource advantages.

Comment

If the US doesnt zerg rush Iran before the opening bell. Just Iran v Israel, Iran has huge resource advantages.
              The US never gets involved in any of Israels conflicts, meaning they never send forces and wont anytime soon. I think the first war that they actually contributed anything was the Yom Kippur war.

Iran might have big numbers but that has never worked against israel's masterful strategy

Comment

• Iran has (1) distance and (2) lots of proxies. The Arabs never had this. Plus, Iran is on the defensive. They only have to stop their nuclear facilities getting KO'd. Israel **HAS** to win, as any lesser outcome will mean Iran doubling efforts towards WMD's even if they are not pursuing them ATM.

Ie, if they arent now, they will if attacked.

Comment

Iran has (1) distance and (2) lots of proxies. The Arabs never had this. Plus, Iran is on the defensive. They only have to stop their nuclear facilities getting KO'd. Israel **HAS** to win, as any lesser outcome will mean Iran doubling efforts towards WMD's even if they are not pursuing them ATM.

Ie, if they arent now, they will if attacked.
                  What do you mean the Arabs never had distance or proxies?

Comment

• why is there so many anti-semites on this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                      why is there so many anti-semites on this site?

Exactly what I was talking about. You dare criticize anything Jewish or Israel related and you're an anti-semite. This tactic of vilifying critics of the Zionist regime has been used to shut up opposition for a long time now. Does saying that Obama is a bad president and that Congress sucks make one anti-American?

Comment

Working...
                      X