Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to become the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teh Chosen One View Post
    The reason why i'm thin is because of fast metabolism, the metabolism will slow down by the time i'm 18-19.

Muhammad Ali at 12 was 80 something pounds, I was the same weight at that age as well. I do eat a lot of meat as well, protein is my main diet in fact, I've always have eaten good in my life, a lot of healthy food, nothing bad.

I've also have never took a hit of a cigarette/joint ever in my life. I've never drinked either. I'm also a very fast runner, back in 9th grade I run a mile under 7 minutes.
    I'm afraid to break it to you but I can run a mile in 5 minutes, 20 seconds. And I'm not even in fighting shape right now.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      16 and talking like this?..

I like this kid already..good luck man, the only thing in your way is YOU..don't stop train hard, train til you feel like dying, but remember to get solid rest, most underrated tool, and dominate, and I MEAN DOMINATE, remain humble yet hungry and keep this attitude.

If you truly want it, I wish you the best..
      I never thought I was going to think about being a heavyweight champion boxer in the future. I know it isn't easy at all, but like the GOAT said

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali

Comment

The reason why i'm thin is because of fast metabolism, the metabolism will slow down by the time i'm 18-19.

Muhammad Ali at 12 was 80 something pounds, I was the same weight at that age as well. I do eat a lot of meat as well, protein is my main diet in fact, I've always have eaten good in my life, a lot of healthy food, nothing bad.

I've also have never took a hit of a cigarette/joint ever in my life. I've never drinked either. I'm also a very fast runner, back in 9th grade I run a mile under 7 minutes.
        when i was twelve i weighed 130 and now i weigh 165 when im lean and ripped

i had a buddy that was built just like u and he stoped growing and just put on like ten pounds

forget about the weight u have no control over ur genetics

just train hard

if u are 130 and 6 feet

and fast too

u shoudl study thomas hearns religiously

Comment

the reason you are thin is because you have very little muscle. in two or three years you will not fill out to anywhere near the level you are envisioning
          especially if you box and eat right.

if by some grace of god you do fill out (from 130 lbs at 16 years old) it will take at least a decade for you to become a real HW. big men (especially those with length) fill out and mature very slowly.

sorry brother.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the reason you are thin is because you have very little muscle. in two or three years you will not fill out to anywhere near the level you are envisioning
            especially if you box and eat right.

if by some grace of god you do fill out (from 130 lbs at 16 years old) it will take at least a decade for you to become a real HW. big men (especially those with length) fill out and mature very slowly.

sorry brother.
            Tbh my father was the same as me except he was shorter (5'11 at tops). He was just as skinny as me, and by the time he was in his early 20's he was 220 pounds like Mike Tyson believe it or not. I don't want to be as big as Tyson, I like the small frame heavyweight type, like Muhammad and Evander, weighing in at around 210 pounds.

Comment

I never thought I was going to think about being a heavyweight champion boxer in the future. I know it isn't easy at all, but like the GOAT said

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali
              Green K for the quote and for having the greatest Mexican fighter to lace them up in your avatar!...

keep it up..and never give up.

Comment

shutup ***** u aint gon amount to shyt

Comment

You havent even started to box yet and you want to be the heavy champ Like some other guys said you need to setup small goals first. For one , attend your first boxing class and see if you like it.

Comment

No offense man but your way underweight for you height and age. Start drinking protein shakes and take that mass gainer powder.

If you have time you could put on weight naturally I guarantee you it will come but if you wanna be HW champ you gotta be pretty good pretty early like in ur early 20's. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      No offense man but your way underweight for you height and age. Start drinking protein shakes and take that mass gainer powder.

If you have time you could put on weight naturally I guarantee you it will come but if you wanna be HW champ you gotta be pretty good pretty early like in ur early 20's. Good luck.
                      It's really not my fault that I'm like that, I couldn't do anything about it until now.

I don't think drinking those are good for me atm since I heard that stuns your growth (My height prediction from doctor's is 6'3).

Comment

Working...
                      X