Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are most of Pacquiao's opponents recently been 30+ in age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny's legacy has been made off of washed up mexican legends and guys coming off of brutal loses, this should not be a suprise to you in 2011.

Manny, along with his fans, are a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Why the hell not? Can u honestly tell me his latest opponents have been in the prime? His legitimacy as an all-time great is in question here not the entertainment value he brings to the table.
      ^^^
      This guy here started watching Manny after the DLH fight.

Comment

With the exception of Nonito Donaire, who is 28, the current top 5 p4p fighters are over 30:

1. Manny Pacquiao- 32
        2. Floyd Mayweather- 34
        3. Nonito Donaire- 28
        4. Sergio Martinez- 36
        5. Juan Manuel Marquez- 37

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          ^^^
          This guy here started watching Manny after the DLH fight.

Sure buddy...keeping telling urself that Pacquiao has been fighting legit contenders and i'll keep telling u he's not an all-time great...just a product of Arum's superb marketing scheme to trick people into buying ppvs....just look at Arum's interviews...."feel good story" and "better than Ali" BS about Pacquiao.
          Last edited by rao007; 04-01-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Sure buddy...keeping telling urself that Pacquiao has been fighting legit contenders and i'll keep telling u he's not an all-time great...just a product of Arum's superb marketing scheme to trick people into buying ppvs....just look at Arum's interviews...."fool good story" and "better than Ali" BS about Pacquiao.
            yeah and if he fought and beat this up in comers.. you would just spew some **** like

"oh he is picking on some green, young kid.. he should fight someone battle tested"

Comment

OH BY THE WAY MANNY IS 32

last time i checked 32 is older than 30..

THIS THREAD= FAIL

Comment

If Bradley beats Khan (he won't, but if he does), Pac will KO the 27/28 yr old inside 3 rounds. Pac just fights whoever is put in front of him, but whoever it is, best believe they are in all likelihood going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  why the hell would he fight an up & coming fighter at this point? been there done that. You reach the top like Pac & Mayweather you don't fight up & comers. You fight stars/champions/big names
                  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

up & coming fighters were all fighting themselves in order to have a shot at those at the top

tell me, who among the top 5 p4p fought up & coming fighters during their last 3 fights?

Comment

My goodness....when was the last time this sea urchin fought a young up and coming fighter? This dude is a fraud to the max who's been fighting has-beens and shot fighters...it's ridiculous...he should fight a guy like Mike Jones atleast.
                      Floyd's opponents age when they fought him

Hatton - 29
                      dlh - 34
                      jmm - 36
                      mosley - 38
                      baldomir - 35

------------------------------------------
                      What about Floyd man? For crying out loud.......lol

Comment

Working...
                      X