Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** talks ****...gets owned....then arrested...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody ever beats on my car like that and dares me to get out. Some guys have all the luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      I never posted that faux quote you include in your sig line, kaps. Seems like conduct unbecoming of a so-called moderator. Some would prefer their moderators to be unbiased and free of juvenile behaviour.

E
      I was paraphrasing....

Comment

if that would have been here in Puerto Rico, the guy in the car would have probably thrown the sizzlin' hot car lighter in the other guys face, then he'd get out and beat the crap out of him. I know this, because if the guy standing outside would've had a gun, he would have popped the driver no questions asked and all that nonsense could have been avoided hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I was paraphrasing....
          You certainly do talk a lot of bull**** on the world wide webs that you would never dare say IRL. Insulting Professional Fighters and such. Seems like stuff a bonafide ***** would do. Keep up the good work, loosely paraphrasing et. cetera.

E

Comment

You certainly do talk a lot of bull**** on the world wide webs that you would never dare say IRL. Insulting Professional Fighters and such. Seems like stuff a bonafide ***** would do. Keep up the good work, loosely paraphrasing et. cetera.

E
            You're not a pro fighter....

Comment

Looks like a greebo-***** hybrid...a curious breed, indeed. Is this a first recorded sighting of such an animal?

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINWHITE View Post
                Looks like a greebo-***** hybrid...a curious breed, indeed. Is this a first recorded sighting of such an animal?
                Perhaps a Juggalo without makeup...

Comment

E
                  Any better?

Comment

haha what a punk!

Comment

Cris Cyborg is a Professional fighter; her husband Evangelista Cyborg is a Professional fighter. And luckily they are both based out of Southern California, so you could easily walk right up to Evangelista and say exactly in person what you have said on the world wide webs (SEE sig).

I am not yet a Professional fighter, but I could be if I wanted to currently be, and I am a trainer at a stable that counts as members many Professional fighters, and I was not referring myself when I posted that remark.

You're like Tomas Rios, except you're an even bigger ***** and have less imagination.

E

Comment

Working...
                      X