No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather rejected $10 million drug penalty for Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Actually yes there is they are just not as conclusive as blood tests. Also there are new tests http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2008-...ine-test_N.htm And that was found last year.
    Its not even approved yet.

That's probably years away from being good enough to use in place of blood testing

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
      seriously mate, did you actually read the article or did you just want to write a load of bollocks? Arum or Pacquiao have said, almost every day, that Manny is willing to take the test, just not directly before the fight, which is perfectly reasonable. The test after the fight will produce exactly the same results, and won't affect either fighters preparations.
      He is willing to take 3 blood test, 2 before the fight and 1 after. He is also willing to take numerous urinalysis. I read that the Olympic testing uses the blood samples and compare them against each other over time. If there are any discrepancies in a samples red blood cells at a paticular point in time, it raises a red flag. Also, with urinalysis the urine can be cloaked i.e the clear & Sugar Shane Mosely.

I will admit that Mayweather opened the door to this issue but the entire boxing community was speculating about it anyway. Now that the door is open Pac should attempt to close it by agreeing to the test.

Comment

Working...
      X