No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    I am drinking some beers now, got my day drink on earlier but keeping it mellow now.
    I had a few Coors earlier. I didn't buy them my neighbor just had them.

Just had 4 and got my ass kicked in Black Ops 2 I don't play video games I just use my PS for Netflix

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Let Brush do it for you with his 2nd grade handwriting
      I thought mine was bad until I saw his.

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      Holy ****, I didn' think it was that high lolol. Mine are all just BS that i think are funny or from my junky days.

I'm thinking of getting the Clorox logo but with the letters being Bleach and under it put in the same typeface "Your Works". IDK where though.

oh so you got like em all the way up your neck or just the shoulder area?
      Ya most of mine are meaningless and is just artwork that I liked. But actually getting the work done and how much I got I think really represents my manic mind lol. That's why I still love them. I think people put too much weight into what they get as tattoos and think it will be meaningful forever. It usually wont be. And ya on my neck too. The one on the right side of my neck goes from my collar bone to half way up behind my ear lol. I remember waking up the next day and wondering why the **** I did that The only place on my neck I don't have is on my Adam's apple. I didn't want it to look like I was wearing a neck brace from a distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I remember waking up the next day and wondering why the **** I did that The only place on my neck I don't have is on my Adam's apple. I didn't want it to look like I was wearing a neck brace from a distance.
        LOL like half of mine at least are like that, thank god i never wanted to get like neck/facial tat or anything. Probably someone had to talk me out of it at some point.

Comment

LOL like half of mine at least are like that, thank god i never wanted to get like neck/facial tat or anything. Probably someone had to talk me out of it at some point.
          lol there's nothing wrong with the tattoo, it's quite nice. It's an angel with wings. It's just so unbelievably oversized it dwarves that area lol. Good times and ya no face tattoos, that's going too far.

Comment

• I mixed Valium with my booze. I feel amazimg

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              lol there's nothing wrong with the tattoo, it's quite nice. It's an angel with wings. It's just so unbelievably oversized it dwarves that area lol. Good times and ya no face tattoos, that's going too far.
              Just get a comma between your eyes (I drunkingly wanted to get that one day, my buddy stopped me)

Comment

Just get a comma between your eyes (I drunkingly wanted to get that one day, my buddy stopped me)
                Lol thankfully you didn't do that. This young runner I used to know had a huge neck tattoo and then wanted to tattoo "don't" and "sleep" on each eyelid. I remember telling him off for even considering it but I lost touch with him so who knows if he got it

Comment

• Yes my usual drinking buddies are on

Comment

• Hi guys

Comment

• I'm hungover today. Thank god it's freezing out and didn't schedule anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X