No announcement yet.

So let me get this right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric_Jiles View Post
    To ted, its a bunch of bull **** to say its natural to mate with someone your own color..

That has to be the dumbest thing i herd.. Its not natural.. You learn to be attracted to your own kind.. Just like all these white girls who grow up around black people.. They love black ****s. If a white person was taught to think their own color is ugly, than they would not **** their own kind.. I think if someone had the freedom to choose and make their own decisions about who they are attracted to it would be much better. Without your parents and society telling you whats good looking and whats not.
    I think its natural. I'm cool with interracial but some mixes just look odd. Like a pale white woman and a dark black man having a kid. It just looks weird. Hate to say it, but its true. My brother is kinda dark and his gf is the stereotypical white girl. I just think its unnatural, but I'm not against it.

Comment

I would like to think that if a white guy who is black on the inside married a black girl who was white on the inside then they would have the best of both worlds.

Marry who you want, you have to be with that person presumably for the rest of your life, make the choice count and be happy with it, f what anyone else thinks about it- it's your life not theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        I think its natural. I'm cool with interracial but some mixes just look odd. Like a pale white woman and a dark black man having a kid. It just looks weird. Hate to say it, but its true. My brother is kinda dark and his gf is the stereotypical white girl. I just think its unnatural, but I'm not against it.

I think you need to take a trip to Brazil and see if it looks unnatural when races mix.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          May i ask you what your definition of "Natural" is?

Becuase you are making Natural sound like "If im not comfortable with it than its not natural"

Comment

race is such a big thing it woud seem.

in the area i live in south wales (uk) inter-racial couples aren't such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
              race is such a big thing it woud seem.

in the area i live in south wales (uk) inter-racial couples aren't such a big deal.
              Wales and America are two whole different stories buddy..

Ppl in America do not like to see interracial ANYTHING!

P.S. Our president is interracial..

Comment

Originally posted by Eric_Jiles View Post
                Wales and America are two whole different stories buddy..

Ppl in America do not like to see interracial ANYTHING!

P.S. Our president is interracial..

Yeah America love their segregation...........with a mixed race president!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                    Everyone knows that mixed race people are some of if not the most good looking people in the world.
                    I agree, but we live in a world where having a culture it's always a +.

Comment

Basically the mindset of "i dont want people of my race to breed with X race" means your prejudiced towards them. Fuck ancestors, as early as 50 years ago our ancestors killed 5 million of a certain race because of this stupid bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X