No announcement yet.

How deadly is this Swine Flu really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    I've heard only 80 people out of 1,000 died from it. Now those odds look quite good to me, meaning that the 80 people who died probably already had health problems or weak immune systems.
    If you live in a country that has chicken soup you'll be fine.

Comment

it's a flu..just like the other ones, cept it's a new strain that's why people are acting stupid. People in mexico are more likely to die, simply because of the health system there, lack of money to go to a dr, and remote areas that don't have medical assistance that is needed. It's not a unstoppable flu, it's been said many times by Dr's trying to calm down all the drama the media is putting out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Only effect the ederly and young for the most part death wise

LMFAO why is this an option?

It doesn't target the elderly or children. it affects young adults.
        Because they have weaker immune systems genius, but you're not that bright to realize that. Their was a flu years back that killed alot of young kids and elderly people in Italy I believe it was. And most people that died were elderly and young kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
          And most people that died were elderly and young kids.
          One more time. You're a ****ing idiot.

You live in your own fantasy universe.

The swine flu pandemic targets Young Adults you moron.

Most of the severe cases were young Adults.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            it's a flu..just like the other ones, cept it's a new strain that's why people are acting stupid. People in mexico are more likely to die, simply because of the health system there, lack of money to go to a dr, and remote areas that don't have medical assistance that is needed. It's not a unstoppable flu, it's been said many times by Dr's trying to calm down all the drama the media is putting out there.
            I agree. There have not been any deaths in the US so far.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              I think the Mexican government released this to take the attention off the drug cartels. They were having major problems with the cartels and this was the perfect time for it to happen. Now people forget about the cartels and worry about this flu while mexican government continues working against the cartels. Only problem is that it got out of hand.

C mon people this is just like in all those zombie movies. Dosent this virus ring a bell??
              No.

this virus was released to wipe out millions of people.
              The world is too populated, the governments are afraid that we over-populate them.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                Very well said.

Comment

lock yourself in your house and dont come out until its over. Maybe they will put up a huge wall to seperate the infected from the clean... on a side note my allergies kicked in yesterday and I had a 10 min fear it was swine flu.. damn the media.

Comment

Working...
                  X