Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: I Remeber a Shot and Then Everything Went Fuzzy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: I Remeber a Shot and Then Everything Went Fuzzy

Maryland - Co-featured on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING in a 12-round clash for the IBF Interim Super Middleweight Title, Flint, Michigan's Andre Dirrell, (26-2, 16 KOs), was declared the winner after round eight as Jose Uzcategui, (26-2, 22 KOs) of Merida, Venezuela, was disqualified for a punch after the bell sounded to end the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude was chillin for two minutes before he started faking it

Comment

Dr. Shaw High is going to have a busy summer.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Dude was chillin for two minutes before he started faking it
        I didn't see the bell. Did Dirrel fake once more? He did it to Abraham and now this also?

Comment

Bit harsh for a DQ considering he was in mid combination when the bell rang, had it been a second earlier Andre Dirrell would have lost by KO

That said Dirrell looked like he could have gotten up, i remember hearing his corner saying 'STAY DOWN'

Comment

Mmmm. Pretty sure that was unintentional and also pretty sure Dre could have continued. Should have been a point deduction for Uzcategui and a 5 min recovery time for Dirrell.

Comment

Drama queen

Comment

Really bad actor that guy, I have no idea how we can just move on as a sport and let Dirrell and his team get away with stuff like that.

He was just fine, ready to get up and his corner yelled in commands for him to "stay down" and do another fake job. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Dr. Shaw High is going to have a busy summer.
                  LOL That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Comment

And then my team said : " Stay down! .. Cause you're gonna get knocked out anyway".

Comment

Working...
                    X