Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's funny how Floyd fanatics have now jumped on Canelo's snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sad how some of these fanboys are now acting like Kovalev is a top P4P talent for going the distance and having a close fight with Ward. That's not how this works. They really just want Ward on top to stop GGG from having that throne (although Ward still deserves it).

Rungvisai beat Roman G., and he's not even P4P top 10. You don't get as much credit for struggling against a fighter moving up. There exists a concept of bone density & muscle mass. That's why Kovalev is in the back of the top 10 in my book.

Hell, Kovalev best wins are against Pascal and 50 year old Hopkins. Neither one is even a top 5 fighter, with Hopkins probably barely even top 10 in the division at this point. Kovalev needs to establish himself the top dog in his division before he gets that high P4P status.

Comment

Once again whenever a Floyd fan picks a fight posters that don't like him always make threads like this. Any other fans can pick a winner in a fight and it's fine. Floyd fans must always have an ulterior motive.

Most Floyd fans are picking ggg anyway.

Comment

Kigali picked GGG to beat Canelo.

Very unpredictable of him lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          It's sad how some of these fanboys are now acting like Kovalev is a top P4P talent for going the distance and having a close fight with Ward. That's not how this works. They really just want Ward on top to stop GGG from having that throne (although Ward still deserves it).

Rungvisai beat Roman G., and he's not even P4P top 10. You don't get as much credit for struggling against a fighter moving up. There exists a concept of bone density & muscle mass. That's why Kovalev is in the back of the top 10 in my book.

Hell, Kovalev best wins are against Pascal and 50 year old Hopkins. Neither one is even a top 5 fighter, with Hopkins probably barely even top 10 in the division at this point. Kovalev needs to establish himself the top dog in his division before he gets that high P4P status.
          LMAO!

What has Ward done in the last 5 years to warrant even being on the P4P list?

Kov was already highly ranked even before the Ward fight. Ward was still living off the super six victory 5 years ago...

Both P4P level fighters in my eyes!

Comment

lol....golovkin fans were trashing canelo 4 weeks ago...forget 4 years ago!!!

the strangest/funniest fanbase title belongs to former pac fans turned golovkin/kova/loma fans(i respect loma and kova FYI)...you are all insane and have almost 0 credibilty....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Genero was nothing more than a solid titlist, nobody has ever claimed he was great.

Chico was ranked higher than Floyd p4p at the time they fought

Baldomir was lineal champion when they fought. And people were saying Floyd was ducking Baldomir CARLOS ****IN BALDOMIR!!!

It's actually the other way around. Once Floyd beats a fighter people try to say they weren't that good
              Holy crap... Carlos Baldomir? hahahaha

Comment

This is truly ironic coming from the Pac>Donaire>Matthysse>Pac>GGG>Every Eastern Euro fighter ever bandwagon. At least Floyd fans haven't had to jump ship like rats every few months for years.

Comment

Alvarez fought Trout, Floyd, Lara, Cotto, and Chavez Jr, among other quality fighters, and performed really well in basically all of the fights.

Beyond the hype that he got for being a red-headed Mexican fighter, he finally showed real ability behind the hype, and the fans came with that.

hate if you want

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I've been listing Canelo as a favorite even when he was wobbled by Jose Cotto. I was one of the few posters defending his fight against Matthew Hatton.

I don't know why people are still bitter, Canelo vs Golovkin is signed. I'm not sure what Canelo has to do with Floyd fans or why they have to be linked.

There are just some terrible posters on here who should be locked up in a mental hospital, instead they're allowed to come back again and again to spread their mentally ill views on boxing.

Comment

This thread made all the usual suspects I obviously touched a nerve.

Comment

Working...
                      X