Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Golovkin Will Have Too Much For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is going from a years of small, shop warn, drained opponents to GGG, even @ 35

Kirkland -- small, shop warn, drained and inactive

Cotto -- Small, shop warn, KO'd by Manny and Floyd

Khan -- Small, Glass jawed WW
    (If anyone else 154 or at 160 fought him they'd be tarred a feathered) imagine GGG v Khan. For **** sakes.

Smith -- a domestic level U.K. Fighter who was holding Andrade title, a title Canelo wanted nothing to do with when Andrade had it. Smith had zero world level wins.

Chavez -- a ****ing Zombie who would of been bad if he was not half dead. A fighter that was pure payday before Canelo was fed to what they're hoping is an aged GGG.

This will be a tough jump for Canelo as he did not even try to test himself before jumping in with GGG. Their entire plan is to count on GGG's age diminishing him enough. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Huh? Can't tell if this is serious or just rubbish?

Being a SMW means he was 168 pounds. Danny was ~175 which is what his trainer and Danny himself have said...and they have no reason to lie about that since the fight is already over.

Anyhow, GGG himself was in the low 170's...so what do you mean "huge compared to him"?

This is that dogshit that fans hate and annoys people. Triple L fanatics just make stuff up anytime their beloved hero gets revealed as being less than holy. FFS damn bloke
      Lol...I'm pretty sure when Canelo and his trainer say he feels better by draining himself to 155 rather than 160, you don't believe them because they said so because that statement makes no damn sense. Nor if Pacquiao and Roach say his arm was the reason he lost to Mayweather.

Of course the fighter and his trainer are not the best source to admit any advantages they had because it takes away from their performance. But anyone can look at the two and tell Jacobs is much heavier, hence why he missed if weigh in. If GGG was 170 for second weigh in, you're saying they were about the same weight in the fight, despite Jacobs missing the second weigh in, which is ridiculous based on the eye test alone.

And for the record I never believed GGG would dominate Jacobs, I knew better. Jacobs is a great fighter with power and was always going to have a size advantage against GGG. I knew it would be a tough fight for GGG, much tougher than the Canelo fight which will be seen on 9.16.

This is the problem that general fans hate about haters of a specific fighter, they have trouble calling spades a spade if makes the fighter they hate not look at as bad. Any obvious advantage is suddenly just an excuse.

Comment

I hear what you're saying, I do. But Danny Jacobs never got busted up. He looked like he fought "just another guy" in March so I don't know what to make of that.
        Jacobs was busted up weeks after the fight, where ggg looked better than when Brook fought him.

Danny is a Goid fighter, but he is huge compared to Canelo and much bigger than GGG.

And any suggestion Danny won 7 rounds in that fight is absurd. 8-4 is being generous.

Canelo isn't fight Smith, Khan, Chavez Jr.

Huh? Can't tell if this is serious or just rubbish?

Being a SMW means he was 168 pounds. Danny was ~175 which is what his trainer and Danny himself have said...and they have no reason to lie about that since the fight is already over.
        The ****, if he had been 175 it'd mean he skipped out on getting the IBF title for no reason.

And yes they gave a reason to lie, because the reports they were over 185 were pretty damning.

Jacobs was not 175. His camp had claimed he was 174 in the morning.

Jacobs was asked by Max if he was 180/185 and he smirked and changed the subject.

Only a goof ball buys that bs.

Comment

I don't give a shh shhiitt how it goes. Canelo won't win. Watch

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            GGG will come out fast in Redass's face with that sledge hammer Jab to Redass's NOSE! He will break that nose and red will cover Redass's face.

GGG will put the big left hook to Redass's liver and put Redass down or on Queer Street the procede to drop bombs on his redass til he drops like a falling tree.

Redass will come to his end !

Redass can't run he has never run and if he try's he goes quickly to the mat, quicklier!! He has no footwork !

His only shot is to make it like Hagler Hearns and go for broke!

It will be similar to GGG vs Lemule
            Well, in that fight I think Hagler was actually the STRONGER PUNCHER. He "went for broke" because he had the power to do it.

In this fight, GGG is clearly and unquestionably the harder puncher. Both for jabs and power punches.

And another important thing --and I have to mention this despite the fact that I never liked Hearns, I liked Hagler way better--: Hagler threw probably close to a dozen low punches that really hurt Hearns, but the referee pretended not to see them. Hagler never got even a warning for such abuse.

And, the icing on the cake was that the "final brutal punch" was a non-intentional HUGE HEADBUTT that Hagler delivered to poor Hearns who was about to fall anyways, but that huge headbutt rendered him semi-unconscious, and that's why he never could get up to try and keep fighting.

So I think all of that is just too much to ask from Canelo: 1) to hit harder than GGG (impossible deed) 2) To throw about a dozen of blatant low blows without getting even warned (that's possible but I doubt he would dare do it) 3) To HURT GGG and finish him off with a huge headbutt. I think he would have to do this in the reverse order: first the non-intentional headbutt and THEN KO GGG. I mean at least hit him a couple of times after the headbutt, to make it look like it was his punches what took his opponent down.

That would be the only way to try replicate what happened in the Hearns-Hagler battle but who are we kidding here, none of the two, GGG or Canelo, are such quality fighters as those two were. So it's a sure thing we won't see anything even close to that incredible 1st round.
            Last edited by sterilizer; 05-12-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Kell Brook beats Liam Smith and Amir Con,, Jacob's destroys Cotto and Chavez jr.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                Jacobs was busted up weeks after the fight, where ggg looked better than when Brook fought him.

Danny is a Goid fighter, but he is huge compared to Canelo and much bigger than GGG.

And any suggestion Danny won 7 rounds in that fight is absurd. 8-4 is being generous.

Canelo isn't fight Smith, Khan, Chavez Jr.
                Still have no clue what this entire rant is about. GGG got rocked on several occasions and was very clearly not the dominant force people are accustomed to. Again, 75%+ of posters here expected GGG to KO/TKO Danny and that was far from reality.

Was Danny the reason why? Maybe. History suggests Danny does not have the best chin nor is he the best boxer. So was Gennady the reason? An off night? Maybe.

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                The ****, if he had been 175 it'd mean he skipped out on getting the IBF title for no reason.

And yes they gave a reason to lie, because the reports they were over 185 were pretty damning.

Jacobs was not 175. His camp had claimed he was 174 in the morning.

Jacobs was asked by Max if he was 180/185 and he smirked and changed the subject.

Only a goof ball buys that bs.
                So...you have zero evidence to suggest Danny was any heavier than what he and his trainer said except that "only goof balls but that bs". In other words, you're making shit up.

That's fine and all, but recognize it's just an opinion. Jacobs/his trainer are very respectable people and have never come off as dishonest that I can EVER remember. So if they say their weight was ~175-178 than I take them for their word.

Again it was a good, close fight. Gennady got the decision, but the extent people go to (like yourself) to try and deface Danny in hopes of prolonging the "illusion" that Gennady (Triple L) is untouchable just blows my mind. Like ya'll are pretty much, literally, sucking that cock!

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Kell Brook beats Liam Smith and Amir Con,, Jacob's destroys Cotto and Chavez jr.!!
                  Triangle theories. Only jockstrap riders, like yourself, use them.

#AboutTrumpLogic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                    Lol...I'm pretty sure when Canelo and his trainer say he feels better by draining himself to 155 rather than 160, you don't believe them because they said so because that statement makes no damn sense. Nor if Pacquiao and Roach say his arm was the reason he lost to Mayweather.

Of course the fighter and his trainer are not the best source to admit any advantages they had because it takes away from their performance. But anyone can look at the two and tell Jacobs is much heavier, hence why he missed if weigh in. If GGG was 170 for second weigh in, you're saying they were about the same weight in the fight, despite Jacobs missing the second weigh in, which is ridiculous based on the eye test alone.

And for the record I never believed GGG would dominate Jacobs, I knew better. Jacobs is a great fighter with power and was always going to have a size advantage against GGG. I knew it would be a tough fight for GGG, much tougher than the Canelo fight which will be seen on 9.16.

This is the problem that general fans hate about haters of a specific fighter, they have trouble calling spades a spade if makes the fighter they hate not look at as bad. Any obvious advantage is suddenly just an excuse.
                    This is all a steaming pile of dog****. Danny Jacobs and his trainer are very respectable people. They don't do any trash talking at all and come off as really good people, honestly. I take them at their word and I believe they said Danny was ~178 just before the fight.

Guess what? I believe Danny was 178 on fight night...because there's absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise regarding lies or bs from Danny/his trainer. Good, stand-up people.

When Roach/Manny/Arum/Canelo/Canelo's trainers/Abel/Gennady/Floyd/Any Mayweather/De La Hoya say stuff like that...I'm skeptical. Why? Because there's a precedence of those guys lying or talking out their @ss. That precedence doesn't exist for Danny and his trainer. Seem like honest, stand-up guys

Comment

Golovkin got rocked by Jacobs, several times? News to me

Comment

Working...
                      X