Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury went on a Drug binge because he knew his reign will be short, gets smashed soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury went on a Drug binge because he knew his reign will be short, gets smashed soon

Wilder, Ortiz and Joshua would smash this guy to bits...they are 40 year old men, hesistant to pull the trigger...Parker has a shot to beat him as well

i find it crazy how you go from an active fighter, to full on lard azz and druggy....i dont think he or his team had the confidence to beat Wlad again and get rid of the other top guys

Fury is one of the worst lineal heavyweight champions of all time

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Wilder, Ortiz and Joshua would smash this guy to bits...they are 40 year old men, hesistant to pull the trigger...Parker has a shot to beat him as well

i find it crazy how you go from an active fighter, to full on lard azz and druggy....i dont think he or his team had the confidence to beat Wlad again and get rid of the other top guys

Fury is one of the worst lineal heavyweight champions of all time
    Correct.............!

Comment

lol..naw man he won all the titles and partied a little to much..he never even acted like he was some disciplined athlete

Comment

Hopefully he won't remain boxing's one hit wonder. I actually found his antics entertaining.

Comment

LOOOL You are REACHING!!!

Fury has always been unstable and out of shape between fights..... hell he's been out of shape in fights against lesser opponents, he just took it a bit further this time. Hope he can recover and get back into contention, that Joshua fight will be huge at Wembley.

Comment

I hope if he comes back he beats another top guy before fighting AJ, otherwise people will say he was shot. Styles make fights & I knew Wlad was going to be coming in to win against Joshua and thought it was 50/50.

Joshua KO's Fury within 7 rounds, he won't be hesitant & as we know Fury can be dropped, fury will get up twice but gets stopped shortly after. If I had to pick a round it'd be 6.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              lol..naw man he won all the titles and partied a little to much..he never even acted like he was some disciplined athlete
              Disciplined or not...he just isn't a great fighter

Right place @ right time

He won't be Able to compete with the top 3 guys

He gets sparked out.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                Hopefully he won't remain boxing's one hit wonder. I actually found his antics entertaining.
                He is definitely entertaining...he is good for the sport but not a great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  LOOOL You are REACHING!!!

Fury has always been unstable and out of shape between fights..... hell he's been out of shape in fights against lesser opponents, he just took it a bit further this time. Hope he can recover and get back into contention, that Joshua fight will be huge at Wembley.
                  Never been high on the guy...the big olf has swag though...I like him but he gets trashed by the 3 headed monster.... Ortiz, Joshua, Wilder

Comment

Tyson Fury will cement his status as one of the greatest heavyweights of all time when he loses close to 100 pounds in less than 1 1/2 years and reclaims his status as the best heavyweight on the planet.

Even crazier would be if he could do it by the end of this year in 5-7 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X