Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julius Indongo Dominates Ricky Burns To Unify WBA, IBF, IBO Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    i think indongo could beat broner

He would give him fits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Lol at that 116-112 i'm ****ing done.
      Only so much the paid off judge could tweak it without getting themselves suspended.

Comment

• Julius Indongo served me crow AGAIN! Ricky Burns you are one of the biggest overachievers in the history of boxing!

Comment

• indongo vs broner set it up

Comment

• Crawford-Indongo sounds good to me. Crawford wins.

Comment

• LOL ...easier to get what Indongo says in English than the English speaking Scottish ...

Comment

• congrats to indongo

but it has to be mentioned that burns did jack **** the entire fight what the hell

hopefully we get a unified division this year, crawford indongo should be good

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Damn, they didn't try to rob him......nice. The right man won. I didn't see all of the fight but of the rounds I did see, I gave Burns maybe 1 or 2 tops.
                  That one judge was trying really hard to give it to Burns though. Riding that dick hard af.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Indongo got one question, rushed off to interview Burns.
                    that was messed up lol
                    Originally posted by Vape View Post
                    He would give him fits.
                    yea hes not all that but his style plus movement and reach wouldnt be easy

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      I bet dongo didn't get paid ****. these africans come cheap. oh well he has the chance to get a decent pay day against crawford.
                      They had to pay him... he brought the IBF and the IBO belts on the table...

Comment

Working...
                      X