Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs PPV Will Well Exceed 153K Buys, Says Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    of the duck?

im sorry WHO didnt accept the 15 million dollar offer from canelo?

yeah thats right, who is ducking who? lol

remember when GGG said ill fight anyone from 154-168.

but he wanted ward to drain himself HAHAHAAHAH. but then said he would fight chavez at 168 ROFL. and GGG is not a duck?
    Both sides have confirmed that they are still negotiating so GGG hasnt knocked back squat

In the meantime, the Duck has gone from 155 to 154 to 164.5 and all because the big, bad, boogieman is at 160

Anyone that pays for the Duck's fights until he mans up gives stupidity a bad name

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
      The GGG merchandise lines were hella crowded. I'm not sure how the PPV will be but I know what my eyes saw at the live event last Saturday.
      BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        All the triple asswipe fans love to point out the man has a drinking and drug problem, all like to point out that he dressed up in some girls clothes (with women tha t were hotter than likely any poster here has ever seen). Has anyone pointed out the fact that while you buttlovekin fans are focused on this, that it was STATED the offer (that all gaylovekin fans said wasn't true) was in fact 15 million dollars?????? Are you all completely ****ing stupid or what?

P.S. MantisToboggan? You realize that they had to discount and give tickets away for your buttlover right?
        It's only been "stated" by GBP, who are proven liars and can't even get their story straight as, at various times, it has been eight figures, 10 million, 15 million, a flat fee and/or plus a %

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Jacobs isn't a name.

GGG-Chavez would also sell. I don't know how much but no less than 300k I'm assuming. Like it or not, Chavez jr sells more than Jacobs.

How much do you think Canelo vs Jacobs sells? 500k?

I believe Golovkin deserves a 67/33 split.
          I like that percentage split. I think it's fair to both

Comment

Originally Posted by PolitikDitto View Post
            team golovkin back to talking about popcorn and nacho sales.
            So that's what messican style has been about!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              It's only been "stated" by GBP, who are proven liars and can't even get their story straight as, at various times, it has been eight figures, 10 million, 15 million, a flat fee and/or plus a %
              Haven't heard Loeffler disagree with it, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                who is currently doing more? Comparing to ppvs 5/10 years ago is misleading as the viewing numbers for tv are in general decline.

Put it another way, who else could do more. Mayweather, Pac, Canelo, Cotto, Joshua .... then who? If you are the sixth best selling boxer in the USA you are not in such a bad spot, especially if you were born some place most Americans couldn't even pin on a map.
                GGG is definitely to be commended for all his accomplishments, but just like Andre Ward, who has been successful much longer than GGG, he hasn't proved he can sell! I'm not sure Ward vs. GGG could outsell Canelo vs. Chavez Jr.! That's sad, but I think it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  GGG is definitely to be commended for all his accomplishments, but just like Andre Ward, who has been successful much longer than GGG, he hasn't proved he can sell! I'm not sure Ward vs. GGG could outsell Canelo vs. Chavez Jr.! That's sad, but I think it's true!
                  I don't think it would tbh

Comment

Amazing news.

Another Flop for Triple Flop.

Let's seee what Canelo will do in May

Comment

• Well done, well done, GGG, the new crowned #1 P4P and King of the Sport!

Haters all watched pirate streams in hope the numbers would decrease!!

Now let's get that last title and become the only active undisputed champion in boxing!

Kazakhstan is awaiting the champ for an unbelievable homecoming in the Astana Arena.

Comment

Working...
                      X