Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will ward fans say if (when) beterbiev knocks out barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    and what did ward do to him? not much. i mean schooling

put him down early and controlled the rest of the fight. basically used him as a sparring partner for big bucks.

i get it, ward hurt your feeling a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      still using compubox....
      Didnt need compubox to see Barrera was outclassed and swinging @ air majority of the time....keep reaching for invisible straws....the fight wasn't competitive

Damn lay off the pipe bro....learn how to score fights instead hope the fighter you don't like loses and exaggerate on the outcome

That was some space age meth you were smoking if you think SB won enough rounds to say he "troubled" ward lol

Comment

It doesnt mean anything. I have seen many fights where A decisions C and B stops C and then when A and B fight, A wins. Its that kind of history that nullifies making the guy that wins by KO as more impressive. And it goes back quite a long time, well before Eusubio Pedroza who won a decision over Rocky Lockridge who was then KO'd by Juan Laporte. Pedroza wasnt concerned when he fought Juan Laporte about Laporte's KO of their common opponent and he went on to win a decision over Laporte. It will just show that Beterbiev belongs....assuming he wins.
        Last edited by richardt; 02-20-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X