Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Douglas Fischer so butthurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and him are going at it on Twitter..he said he is coming to Memphis to fight me

User Actions
    Following

Douglass Fischer
    ‏@dougiefischer larryx2010 Tom************ I plan to travel to the south a lot in 2017. I'd love to make a stop in Memphis, eat some BBQ and kick your ass

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      He's a known bigot and hater of African American fighters. I hope I meet him one day. Tune his ***** ass up.
      you wont do ****, he aint hard to find.

Comment

Douglass Fischer ‏@dougiefischer 2h2 hours ago larryx2010 Tom************ I'll say this again. If and when I find myself in Memphis, I'll find you and dare you to talk **** to my face.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          me and him are going at it on Twitter..he said he is coming to Memphis to fight me

User Actions
          Following

Douglass Fischer
          ‏@dougiefischer larryx2010 Tom************ I plan to travel to the south a lot in 2017. I'd love to make a stop in Memphis, eat some BBQ and kick your ass
          My money on fischer, larry you big but i know big for nothing motherfucker when I see one.

Comment

User Actions
            Following

Douglass Fischer

larryx vs Fischer

with J The UnBiased as the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Anyone have him on twitter? He's just retweeting and liking anything pro-Kov and anti-Ward.

Doug Fischer loves the sport of boxing.

He knows robberies like Kovalev-Ward and Perez-Hooker on a high-profile PPV do SERIOUS DAMAGE to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                you wont do ****, he aint hard to find.

Comment

Douglass Fischer ‏@dougiefischer 2h2 hours ago larryx2010 Tom************ I'll say this again. If and when I find myself in Memphis, I'll find you and dare you to talk **** to my face.
                  This will be fking amazing if that nerdy arse-wipe actually walks himself into this.

Comment

Dougie coming for you too now Freedom.

Comment

Good old Dougie still speaks the truth about boxing, but some people here cant handle it, they are used to the brainwashing propaganda they hear from some of the other media, who only write what they are told to because of $$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X