Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Can't Wait For Murrica To Get Their Ass Pushed In?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America will crash and burn

Comment

To be fair you probably Freedom's alt. Living in America but pretending to be Eastern European because their isn't any good Caucasian boxers in the States.

It's not the end of the world though. Eventually we'll get the next Kelly Pavlik. I ain't even gonna lie I was a big fan. Dude always came to rumble. Just couldn't put down the bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        hilary is gonna cause a war with putin
        base on how this arsols blame russia for everything

trump is gonna work it out with putin and will probably leave syria to asad

weve been arming rebels to bring down their leaders for freaking sake since freaking no one remembers when.....

Umama got elected and Iran got a nuke, NOrth Korea Got a a freakin Nuke.... cliton is gonna give ISis a nuke
        North Korea had nuclear capacities before Obama's time. I need a linking providing evidence that Iran has a nuclear bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          To be fair you probably Freedom's alt. Living in America but pretending to be Eastern European because their isn't any good Caucasian boxers in the States.

It's not the end of the world though. Eventually we'll get the next Kelly Pavlik. I ain't even gonna lie I was a big fan. Dude always came to rumble. Just couldn't put down the bottle.
          aaaah hell naw! that's not me.

Freedom is the dude that lives in america and loves bbc but pretends to hate it because he can't resist that he's obsessed with big dick americans.

Comment

If Hillary wins, I would be very careful if you live in a foreign nation that opposes the US. Hillary has no problem utilizing America's military strength.

Comment

If that is how you feel, I hope that the universe will bring us together soon. I will appear as an extremely violent ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                If that is how you feel, I hope that the universe will bring us together soon. I will appear as an extremely violent ****.

Yeah! And i'll appear as the one with a VR headset on with my c.ock out my pants....Wait what?

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post

Yeah! And i'll appear as the one with a VR headset on with my c.ock out my pants....Wait what?
                  I don't have time for riddles, RJ. Is this your alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    I don't have time for riddles, RJ. Is this your alt?
                    Just being silly mate no riddle. I'm just really high for the 1st time in a bit is all, put waaay too much in the dutchy!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                      Just being silly mate no riddle. I'm just really high for the 1st time in a bit is all, put waaay too much in the dutchy!
                      Don't smoke by yourself. Share with your mates, **** !

Comment

Working...
                      X