Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev, Andre Ward - Face To Face, NYC Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't seem to like each other much,and that will make a great fight.

Comment

It always looks so tense and then the second it breaks up they're smiling and laughing.

Comment

Man that face-off gave me the chills, is this really happening?

Comment

Draaaaaaagooooooooo!!!!!!!

Comment

Ward isn't the type of fighter to get hit with more than one punch. If he can take that power, or at least mitigate it, I see him totally neutralizing Kovalev and coming out with the W. I am totally on board for a Ward victory. TAKING ALL BETS!

Comment

ward actually looks bigger

Comment

the fraud ward will be completely exposed now huaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  Guys are near as fuck the same size and age with almost the same number of fights and similar experience at the top level. For me this is a near perfect match up.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    He fought @ 178 as an Amateur. No surprise to me.

Comment

I'd say Kovalev has the naturally bigger frame. Ward is suited & booted & he's usually muscular all the time yet he looks less bulky than the thinner framed Kovalev (who isn't really a muscular fighter) facing off. Interesting fight, both look calm & composed & confident. Really does depend on which version of fighter shows up! Kovalev looked a little lacklustre last time out & Ward has looked rusty recently. Kovalev of Hopkins & Pascal & Ward of Froch & Dawson is probably 50/50. I don't see Ward of 2016 out punching or even out boxing Kovalev.. What he has the ability to do is out think him! Great ring IQ! Ward either nicks it by a point or two or Kovalev does better than expected & whoops him! Two most likely scenarios for me!

Comment

Working...
                      X