Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier Feud Was Vicious, Lasted For Decades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I showed you an account that currently has 500k on it? Why the **** would I need to prove anything else?

I crapped all over you there and then.
    See. You're a lying bum. I can sniff out a bull****ter from a mile away.

You didn't make anything over 1K last month. You ain't doing ****. lmao Just a failed businessman posting tales on the internet.

I exposed your fraudulent claims and sent you running with your tail in between your legs. I wipe my ass with that monoply money you have.

And I don't brag about old balances from January 2015. That's what losers who name themself lacedup do I've had 1.1 mil in my name in 2013 but used it for growing my company and put a down payments on 2 different houses for my mother and aunt for her and my cousins.. And unlike you I can produce bank statements.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
      its hard to believe a black person calling another black person a "gorilla".
      Ali also called Floyd Patterson an "Uncle Tom"
      I believe he called Joe Louis one as well. While hurtful and disgraceful on all accounts Ali and Frazier are and will forever remain legends in the sport we love and call The Sweet Science.

Comment

They reconciled shortly before Joe's death, hugged and cried together. They ended life as friends.
        Sadly this is not true, Frazier never got the direct apology from Ali.

Feuds like this are sad really. Just like Johnny Carson and Joan Rivers, and Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis they never spoke to each other again.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

You didn't make anything over 1K last month. You ain't doing ****. lmao Just a failed businessman posting tales on the internet.

I exposed your fraudulent claims and sent you running with your tail in between your legs. I wipe my ass with that monoply money you have.

And I don't brag about old balances from January 2015. That's what losers who name themself lacedup do I've had 1.1 mil in my name in 2013 but used it for growing my company and put a down payments on 2 different houses for my mother and aunt for her and my cousins.. And unlike you I can produce bank statements.

Props to you Punchr a self made millionaire, at only 25.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Sadly this is not true, Frazier never got the direct apology from Ali.

Feuds like this are sad really. Just like Johnny Carson and Joan Rivers, and Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis they never spoke to each other again.
            It is though?

Why are people trying to tell me it's not true? Seriously I hate when people say something isn't true because they don't know it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

dude I crapped all over you.

Don't keep pissing your pants.

Comment

It is though?

Why are people trying to tell me it's not true? Seriously I hate when people say something isn't true because they don't know it themselves.
                I remember seeing somewhere that then sport's journalist Bryant Gumble wrote a piece on Joe Frazier during the Ali/Frazier 1 fight pretty much siding with Ali in calling Frazier an Uncle Tom.

And although Gumble acknowledge on air it was wrong and a harsh piece I don't think he ever officially apologized to Joe or the Frazier family.

Comment

Lotta millionaires here. I need to go on this forum more

Comment

I recommend "Ghosts of Manila" for anyone looking for the definitive Ali-Frazier book.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      I remember seeing somewhere that then sport's journalist Bryant Gumble wrote a piece on Joe Frazier during the Ali/Frazier 1 fight pretty much siding with Ali in calling Frazier an Uncle Tom.

And although Gumble acknowledge on air it was wrong and a harsh piece I don't think he ever officially apologized to Joe or the Frazier family.
                      The piece was called "White Man's Champ?"

Comment

Working...
                      X