No announcement yet.

GGG vs David Lemieux Promo (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrien_Boner View Post
    So y'all know that as soon as it was announced, I was on that **** like there was no tomorrow. Enjoy my Promo.

awesome **** man

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      You and about 56,000 others I'm sure.

You earned your money. You are allowed to flush it down the toilet if you wish.
      hmm why do you feel it's such a mismatch since in all your other posts you seem to believe gennady is a chump waiting to be easily exposed?

are you saying lemiuex has the 14-1 odds advantage?

Comment

jk bro i know everything you post is fueled by some thinly veiled ethnic complex rock on

Comment

i JUST noticed ur name is adrien BONER..... LMAO... i used to make that joke, now i see it and think its ****ing hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
            jk bro i know everything you post is fueled by some thinly veiled ethnic complex rock on
            While my favorite fighters are American, I am able to distinguish between fighters that deserve respect and cowards. Kovalev, Klitschko, Marquez, Cotto, these are non-American fighters that deserve respect. They are warriors who have fought the best and consistently proven themselves at the top level. Golovkin is a coward. Afraid of the best fights in boxing. He is not a competitor. He is everything that is wrong with this sport. Ducking, dodging, A-side, catchweights, money hungry. He is a pawn. A wannabe.

Comment

While my favorite fighters are American, I am able to distinguish between fighters that deserve respect and cowards. Kovalev, Klitschko, Marquez, Cotto, these are non-American fighters that deserve respect. They are warriors who have fought the best and consistently proven themselves at the top level. Golovkin is a coward. Afraid of the best fights in boxing. He is not a competitor. He is everything that is wrong with this sport. Ducking, dodging, A-side, catchweights, money hungry. He is a pawn. A wannabe.
              You're just a ignorant troll who can't tell when he's not wanted.

GGG is fighting yet another top ten fighter in his prime and you keep going with this hasn't fought anyone drivel, nonsense.

Comment

DAMN, that was awesome. I am so hyped for the fight of the millennium!!!!WAR GOLOVKIN!!!!!! THE CHANCE HAS COME!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! TIME TO END A CAREER ON THE BIG STAGE!!!!!! EXECUTE KILL KILL!!!!!!!! BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!! THIS WILL BE A ****ING BLOODFEST!!!! TURN OFF YOUR TVS IF YOU A SISSY!!!!!!! WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME ****ING BLOOOOODDD!!!!!

Comment

Lemiuex got knocked out by rubio doe.

Comment

You and about 56,000 others I'm sure.

You earned your money. You are allowed to flush it down the toilet if you wish.
                    Even at 56,000 buys, that's 6,000 more than Hopkins/Dawson actually got and likely 56,000 more ppv buys than Andre Ward will ever see in his career.

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Lemiuex got knocked out by rubio doe.
                    Ward was nearly knocked out by Boone at the same age.

Comment

Working...
                    X