Shane Mosley is broke? Living in his ex-wife's basement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His net worth is $6 mil even after te divorce. He is fine

Comment

• Jin Mosley just said that this is not true.

Comment

• He should have gotten a prenup and try to get women without using his money or fame. That **** will get you broke in a hurry if you're an athlete. No ass is worth you living on the street. Hopefully he ain't broke.

Comment

• If you get married, and you have an agreement with your wife where she's the homemaker and is supposed to take care of the kids, she absolutely deserves something if you divorce. Imagine being in her position. You set aside a career to take care of someone's children.... they decide they don't want to continue being with you and walk away with millions of dollars while you're broke and have no career to fall back on. Idk I can see both sides Nevis some women do take advantage of this situation, but in general I do feel they are entitled to money

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            He should have gotten a prenup and try to get women without using his money or fame. That **** will get you broke in a hurry if you're an athlete. No ass is worth you living on the street. Hopefully he ain't broke.

jin mosley was shane's manager for a number of years. managers in boxing generally make 30-33%. they can't make more than 33%, or act as both promotors and mangers at the same time, per the rules laid out in the ali act.

she wasn't sitting at home, eating bon bons, and collecting a chunk of shane's purse. she was his manager, had more brainpower in her left pinky, and probably handled all of the finances in the family.

Comment

• Whats funny is Jin will dish out dirt like this, but she will never answer why they broke up in the first place.

Someone asked her if it was true she was cheating on Shane while he was away in big bear or did Shane cheat on her and she put them on ignore.

So I am guessing someone was fooling around or maybe both cheated, I always thought Jin and Shane were a good couple, She seemed to always defend him like a wife should and she was his manager and made sure all the finances were intact.

If Shane divorced her because people were cracking jokes about her wearing the pants in the family, Shane is an insecure bozo. That is a petty thing to get a divorce over and if these young girls screw you over well that is what you get for divorcing your wife over something so petty and insecure.

Comment

Working...
              X