No announcement yet.

Dwyer describes Wlad's performance as masterful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    Vitali, in my opinion, deserves more respect as a fighter. I just hope that Wladimir will throw the same variety as him.
    Can't happen. Wladimir would get knocked out if he tried to fight an instinctual fight like Vitali.

Like the old adage goes, Vitali was a born fighter while Wladimir was made into one.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Who do you feel would have won out of Leapai and Chuck Wepner?
      You ask that like Chuck Wepner is a win that means anything at all in Muhammad Ali's career. Or that I would say Ali was masterful in that fight.

The most sensitive fanbase in existence, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        You ask that like Chuck Wepner is a win that means anything at all in Muhammad Ali's career. Or that I would say Ali was masterful in that fight.

The most sensitive fanbase in existence, I swear.
        Pardon? It was just a straight up question because Ali was in a competitive fight with Wepner at a younger age than Wladimir is blowing out a bigger challenge in Leapai. Not everything has to be some wanna be smart a55 quick witted comeback like you try to portray every time.

Comment

Dwyer is a stubborn Lawyer who never learns from his mistakes. He's usually wrong so if he picks a guy to win just pick the opposite guy and you should do just fine.

Comment

Working...
          X