No announcement yet.

The flu!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The flu!

Everyone is my house has the flu. Half my job has the flu. I don't have it and you know why? I eat salads 3 times a day, and I juice my veggies twice a day. I tons and tons if kale everyday and I haven't been sick in two years. Forget all these over the counter drugs steal your money that don't do crap for you. Eat good is the best health insurance you can get.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

You're probably coated in so much bacteria the strain can't get through to you.

Comment

I take Vitamin C every morning and I stay away from the flu shot, can't remember the last time I was sick in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        Everyone is my house has the flu. Half my job has the flu. I don't have it and you know why? I eat salads 3 times a day, and I juice my veggies twice a day. I tons and tons if kale everyday and I haven't been sick in two years. Forget all these over the counter drugs steal your money that don't do crap for you. Eat good is the best health insurance you can get.

hmmm that vegetable at the end looks suspect what's that for

Comment

When I eat healthy, I put a bunch of vegetables in the blender, too. It's ****ing disgusting and gross. But, I understand that these things are good for you. But even when I eat healthy and exercise I get sick. I only get sick during seasonal transitions. It's pretty cool how my body knows when a new season is arriving. Maybe my statements are wrong, though. Why do I get sick when the seasons change?

Comment

So 2 years ago your were eating **** (unhealthy)?

Comment

i want to be healthy. you should write out what to eat in a day to stay up to trigghappy healthiness..

Comment

I love the picture of the veggies. My favorite part is the water drippings gently falling off the red apple. You are a really good photographer.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  You're probably coated in so much bacteria the strain can't get through to you.
                  You just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
                    I love the picture of the veggies. My favorite part is the water drippings gently falling off the red apple. You are a really good photographer.
                    Thanks! I love my new digital camara.

Comment

Working...
                    X