No announcement yet.

Khan vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Bradley is the smarter and more defensively responsible fighter. He can pressure intelligently.

Khan still can't fight inside.

Bradley UD.
    I don't think you got that from the Molina fight.

Comment

Anyway I think it's a 50-50 fight. Khan doesn't really have huge problems against fighters without genuine KO power*. Bradley is a very good boxer however.

* don't bring up Peterson, Khan won that fight in his backyard

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I don't think you got that from the Molina fight.
        I'll believe he can fight inside when he can do it against someone that's not badly over matched.

Which to Khan's credit, I'm sure he will do soon. He is one of the few that seems to seek out challenges for himself (until Molina, which is understandable).

Comment

I've picked Bradley since day one and see no reason to change my mind now.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            I'll believe he can fight inside when he can do it against someone that's not badly over matched.

Which to Khan's credit, I'm sure he will do soon. He is one of the few that seems to seek out challenges for himself (until Molina, which is understandable).
            Until Molina Mccloskey Salita...

Khan's a good fighter,but not really on Bradley's level imo...Bradley shows this in this fight(should it ever get made)..Apply smart pressure to overwhelm Khan to a UD...Khan's best moments will be the first 3 rds,from there Bradley would take the fight over...

Comment

Not sure.....maybe timmys lack of power make khan get a win, or maybe khan will have problems with timmys rough style of inside fighting and crumble eventually?

Comment

If Bradley can drop and hurt Peterson, Witter, and Cherry with his overhand right then he can drop and hurt Glass Joe Amir Khan just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  If Bradley can drop and hurt Peterson, Witter, and Cherry with his overhand right then he can drop and hurt Glass Joe Amir Khan just as well.
                  Yeah Bradley can punch a bit and is probably one of the few in and around Khan's weight division who could counter Khan's jab.

I'd put money on Bradley.

Comment

Even though i hate both of them (so boring) Bradley wins maybe by late ko because Khan is Khan

Comment

Even with Khans current standing I think this is still an intriguing fight......

Comment

Working...
                      X