• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whys cano gettting boo'd?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Indeed

I'm a pretty big fan of baseball, but the HR Derby is ass.
      Judging by your sig, you must be a fan of horrible baseball teams

Comment

WTF is going on? Why are they hating on cano so much???

Comment

Originally posted by бохея View Post
          Judging by your sig, you must be a fan of horrible baseball teams
          Right, the franchise with the 3rd most World Series titles of any team is horrible. Unless you're a Yanks bandwagoner, I doubt your ****ty franchise is better. Doesn't change the fact that the HR Derby is pointless and ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by бохея View Post
            WTF is going on? Why are they hating on cano so much???
            Everyone hates Yanks. How can you claim to be a fan and not know this?

Comment

Right, the franchise with the 3rd most World Series titles of any team is horrible. Unless you're a Yanks bandwagoner, I doubt your ****ty franchise is better. Doesn't change the fact that the HR Derby is pointless and ASS.
              Yes i actually am a live long yanks fan

Everyone hates Yanks. How can you claim to be a fan and not know this?
              Still, cano is one of those guys that you never really hear boo'd. And you never really hear crowds being so nasty at HR derbys.

How about they actually cheer as loud when a guy hits a HR, those haters

Comment

They were booing Cano because he was the captain and didn't pick the royals slugger butler for the derby

Comment

Did you see Josh Hamilton? I'm not accusing him of juicing here, I'm accusing him of falling off the wagon. Josh Hamilton was recovering from days of obliteration stepping into that booth. He is not sober at all. That report a couple months ago? Yeah, he's been off the wagon since then.

Comment

Working...
                  X