No announcement yet.

Answers for newbies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post

and how did you get so much rep points, I don't think I've ever seen somebody with so much
    He was here when the going was good and the site was generous. Not everybody for that time has big rep, just the better posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Do you still receive intrest if you are in-active?
      If you log on after interest it will start the twoday count down again. If you don't log on for six months you will not recieve interest for that time.

Comment

I have 18146 Reputation Points total. However I only have a Rep Power of 4.

Questions:

1) I don't understand how the system works. When will my Rep Power go up to 5, or 6 or 7?

2) Do I need to have been green k'd by a certain number of people for it to go up? Or does it go up depending on how many Rep Points I have?

3) Also, how does the TS have so much Rep Power? I don't understand.
        When you get 50 posts your rep is "1"
        When you hit 500 posts your rep goes up to 2
        every 500 posts after that it goes up 1
        When you are a member one year it goes another 1 and every year after it does the same.
        Look at your CP, when the points reach 100,000 it goes up one and each 100,000 it will increase by one.

Thats the whole of it but ABOSWORTH was good enough to make a thread in the comments section a long time ago explaining it. It is here.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ght=reputation

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
          When you get 50 posts your rep is "1"
          When you hit 500 posts your rep goes up to 2
          every 500 posts after that it goes up 1
          When you are a member one year it goes another 1 and every year after it does the same.
          Look at your CP, when the points reach 100,000 it goes up one and each 100,000 it will increase by one.

Thats the whole of it but ABOSWORTH was good enough to make a thread in the comments section a long time ago explaining it. It is here.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ght=reputation
          thanks dude

Comment

thanks dude
            I was going to link you to ABOSWORTH'S thread as well, hope you find all your answers there..

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
              If you log on after interest it will start the twoday count down again. If you don't log on for six months you will not recieve interest for that time.
              Thanks man, would green k you but, just did in the green k thread.

Comment

This thread should have been stickied in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
                  This thread should have been stickied in 2007.
                  I agree!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great thread. Thanks guys!

Comment

This is helpful. I still don't understand alot of it like how to bet, but I will figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X