No announcement yet.

Israel vs Iran Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What do you mean the Arabs never had distance or proxies?
    There is no border with Iran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post

Exactly what I was talking about. You dare criticize anything Jewish or Israel related and you're an anti-semite. This tactic of vilifying critics of the Zionist regime has been used to shut up opposition for a long time now. Does saying that Obama is a bad president and that Congress sucks make one anti-American?
      no it makes you racist.

Comment

"Wahh wahh wahh look at me cry about israel who is yet to recognize the Armenian Genocide but is getting closer while i dont complain about Iran deny the holocaust"

Oh but ONLY israel has an agenda
        Getting closer? They are using it as a political tool for Christ's sake. They are toying with the sacred memory of the dead to gain political dividends. Anytime they have an argument over something with Turkey, the issue comes up and then dies down once they get what they wanted. To hell with them. And if Israel has the right to belittle and question the suffering of other people, what makes the Holocaust so God damn special that it cannot be contested? I have no ill-will towards you or most well-meaning Jews, but you must understand how difficult it is to stand-by idly and witness all the hypocritical dirty games being played by Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
          no it makes you racist.
          What, calling Obama a bad president? Just because he happens to be black you're a racist for criticizing? By that logic black people who criticized Bush must of all been racists. Actually that's a higher likelihood. Are you serious or am I misreading?

Comment

• Questioning stuff isnt racist. There are academic debates around both the Armenian issue and the question of Jewish deaths in ww2.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              Questioning stuff isnt racist. There are academic debates around both the Armenian issue and the question of Jewish deaths in ww2.
              Actually questioning Jewish deaths is not allowed.

Comment

What, calling Obama a bad president? Just because he happens to be black you're a racist for criticizing? By that logic black people who criticized Bush must of all been racists. Actually that's a higher likelihood. Are you serious or am I misreading?
                im ****ing around lol.

Comment

Exactly what I was talking about. You dare criticize anything Jewish or Israel related and you're an anti-semite. This tactic of vilifying critics of the Zionist regime has been used to shut up opposition for a long time now. Does saying that Obama is a bad president and that Congress sucks make one anti-American?
                  Sarcasm isnt that hard to understand

Comment

right lololo.

Comment

Really? Let's be sincere here, take a look at the statement. Be honest with yourself at least, and tell me that it can't be taken seriously especially after what had been getting posted about Israel.

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                      why is there so many anti-semites on this site?

Comment

Working...
                      X