Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't get too excited about Beterbiev-Gvozdyk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get too excited about Beterbiev-Gvozdyk.

Used google translation :

We must not get carried away. Gvozdyk's agent refuses to confirm the duel with Beterbiev. I am told that the Ukrainian had even categorically refused this duel. Beterbiev is in Russia and is preparing to face his obligatory aspirant(challenger manlong feng). To be continued...
    Last edited by iNixus; 07-15-2019, 03:07 PM.

Aw shucks.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post

Used google translation :

We must not get carried away. Gvozdyk's agent refuses to confirm the duel with Beterbiev. I am told that the Ukrainian had even categorically refused this duel. Beterbiev is in Russia and is preparing to face his obligatory aspirant(challenger manlong feng). To be continued...

I’ll believe it when I hear that first bell go off
      The Nail don’t want that smoke and as much as I like Beterbiev there always seems to be something
      Imo , Artur would destroy him early
      Beterbiev would jump on him and I don’t see Gvozdyk surviving

Comment

I actually think it is Artur's camp that is trying to stay relavant.

Where were they trying to unify earlier this year when both Bivol and Kovalev were calling them out to unify?

It is only AFTER Kovalev gets the mandatory signed and has CANELO$$$$ looking to fight him do we get Artur. lol.

I honestly don't see a Top Rank/ESPN unification until the end of their contracts.

Would be great though... or if they decide to have a LHW WBSS...

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          I actually think it is Artur's camp that is trying to stay relavant.

Where were they trying to unify earlier this year when both Bivol and Kovalev were calling them out to unify?

It is only AFTER Kovalev gets the mandatory signed and has CANELO$$$$ looking to fight him do we get Artur. lol.

I honestly don't see a Top Rank/ESPN unification until the end of their contracts.

Would be great though... or if they decide to have a LHW WBSS...
          Lhw tourney as the wbss would be incredible
          As I believe that light heavyweights is one of the most exciting divisions at the moment
          But it’s been nixed by the Bobfather. And can’t blame him either
          Why have his fighters fighting on another platform
          Then again we’ll be waiting a fughin long time before Top Rank decides to have a tourney

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Lhw tourney as the wbss would be incredible
            As I believe that light heavyweights is one of the most exciting divisions at the moment
            But it’s been nixed by the Bobfather. And can’t blame him either
            Why have his fighters fighting on another platform
            Then again we’ll be waiting a fughin long time before Top Rank decides to have a tourney
            well we cant blame espn and top rank. I hate to say this but for top rank its better to have two champs than just 1.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
              well we cant blame espn and top rank. I hate to say this but for top rank its better to have two champs than just 1.
              Without doubt
              The Bobfather is not here to lose money
              And can’t blame him totally because of his association with espn
              What I can blame him for is not putting together a tourney even with up and comers + his champs

Comment

Working...
              X