Did Floyd duck the Japanese fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Let it go.
    You already contributed to Floyd's cause by talking about him on this and your other alts. He owns your emotions.
    What makes you think I dislike Floyd?

For all you know I am a fan of expert defensive fighters.
    This situation however is hilariously bad for floyd, only an insecure
    fanboy would feel the need to defend it.

Don't project your bitterness onto others.

Comment

He wouldnt agree to mayweathers 'hybrid' rules of having no kicks, no grappling and having his hands tied behind his back

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I can't vote. I think Floyd wanted to box only and Rezin had other ideas. The fight shouldn't have been announced though if it wasn't finalized.

Come to think of it, it may have just been a ploy to help Tenshin gain popularity and get his name out there.
        If that was the plan then he succeeded.

Kudos to his PR team.
        Floyd however should murder his own PR team after this debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          He wouldnt agree to mayweathers 'hybrid' rules of having no kicks, no grappling and having his hands tied behind his back

floyd probably put a rehydration clause on the kid

Comment

When the fight was scheduled: Wow Mayweather is such a poosie

When the fight was called off: Wow Mayweather is such a poosie

He can't win no matter what he does

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Look at the press photos. It's obvious Mayweather was conned. He wasn't posturing up, all smiles and no combative body language as usual. He was there for a publicity event to show support for their most popular fighter. Mayweather has NEVER promised something and then not deliver.
              Well he said he was fighting the Japanese... Dont try to twist it the way you want it. He clearly said he was fighting him...

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Look at the press photos. It's obvious Mayweather was conned. He wasn't posturing up, all smiles and no combative body language as usual. He was there for a publicity event to show support for their most popular fighter. Mayweather has NEVER promised something and then not deliver.
                Except for him just now doing exactly that

Comment

Don't understand the premise. Both options equate to ducking if you ask me. Japanese Ellen wants to fight, Floyd doesn't, that's a duck. Whether you reckon he was tricked or not is how you rationalize the ducking but either way it's a duck.

I'd rather Floyd didn't fight anymore anyway so I'm quite happy he's ducking out. After a while you're just begging for the curse of Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    When the fight was scheduled: Wow Mayweather is such a poosie

When the fight was called off: Wow Mayweather is such a poosie

He can't win no matter what he does
                    Point out where I said that.

I'll wait..

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Don't understand the premise. Both options equate to ducking if you ask me. Japanese Ellen wants to fight, Floyd doesn't, that's a duck. Whether you reckon he was tricked or not is how you rationalize the ducking but either way it's a duck.

I'd rather Floyd didn't fight anymore anyway so I'm quite happy he's ducking out. After a while you're just begging for the curse of Marciano.
                      floyd fans tell it like he was held hostage in Japan

Comment

Working...
                      X