No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    antimatter2525 youtube watch his videos.
    count me in the discussion he he he

Comment

i have never been in France, but i believe it is in europe, sorry not believe but i know it is in europe sure it is there.
      I believe you're an idiot...sorry i know you're an idiot. Same thing right?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Are they all about floyd mayweather?
        nope, it's my user name and my videos and it is all about you.

just kidding, they Zaroku and ADP02 were talking about religion.

i just thought that, that guys videos are relevant to their topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          count me in the discussion he he he
          sure

check him out.

this guys videos are borderline blasphemous he received a lot of death threats from our muslim brothers.

Comment

nope, it's my user name and my videos and it is all about you.

just kidding, they Zaroku and ADP02 were talking about religion.

i just thought that, that guys videos are relevant to their topic.
            It's funny that you pretend to have interests other than floyd mayweather.

Comment

It's funny that you pretend to have interests other than floyd mayweather.
              it will be more hilarious if you know this is the only forum i am registered and participating.

want to know more?

Comment

I believe you're an idiot...sorry i know you're an idiot. Same thing right?
                well if a genius floyd fan thinks about me that way

it is an honor.

who;s gonna argue LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  well, the judges can not see from the top, can they?

so, what's the point?...

the videos cover not only one side...

there is more than 1 camera....and they are mobile...

looking at the judges score cards, their scoring was really way off the mark...

would you say this is because of the stationary location of the judges?, poor eyesight?, bias? vested interest? and what have you? or the totality of all these?.....
                  The point is exactly what I have stated all along , the fight is about interpretation , yours mine judges everybodys , your interpretation is not more value than mine , seeing what you see and I see what I see, we are equal here .

So how do you come to a rational answer as to who is more right than the other , you have no choice but to go to the majority , with the Internet today anybody can make a pretty accurate call on most anything they witness and most will make the right decision , thats just mathematics the world today is great at seeing who really won a fight , not the judges the world , and the world agrees Floyd won the fight .

Now with boxing everybody screams holy murder if somebody is robbed and the biggest fight in history there is only 5 grains of sand in the world that are screaming .

Buddy youre a nice fella but youre riding with the biggest losers on the forum .

Floyd won the fight its that simple .

Comment

it will be more hilarious if you know this is the only forum i am registered and participating.

want to know more?
                    No...cuz it'll just be a bunch of lies, and i don't really care about you.

Comment

Yes...he was clearly dehydrated, or he wouldn't need the iv.
                      Why was Floyd dehydrated. When he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check?

Floyd is kept hydrated at all times thanks to Alex Ariza

Floyd says @ 3:23 "Alex Ariza makes sure I'm hydrated.

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X